PDA

View Full Version : And I Shall call her Tempus- MHS Hilt Design

ketsuraku_anei
02-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Well guys after realising how awesome it is to have your own custom saber I have decided to make another (even tho my first hasn’t even been completed I still think having one is awesome)

I have this Design floating around in my head i just need to get it right and to get it so that it work.

And here she is.. I have called her Tempus... Succesor to Origin...

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo260/rosuto_seishou/tempuscopy-1.jpg

She will have Red Blade.
At its current design stage I haven’t got the engravings that I will have in the hilt designed properly. But on the plain part of the Hilt there will be engravings that will be based off the pattern from the Old Chip Scale Atomic Clocks (Image: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChipScaleClock2_HR.jpg). Some of the engraving will actually go all the way through to show a Red LED light that will shine through the gaps.
Also a lot of u will probably notice that the design is missing a few screws. They will be in there eventually but I didn’t have to put them in as I was doing that on my laptop while it work which is a general no no when it comes to working.

Before i go around asking what might be Noobish questions (cuz i know you all HATE those questions) I am going to read the forums and do some research. I am also hoping that Alcfalath will help me out with things I need to know and hopefully he will teach me things about electronics and wiring while we make many sabers so that I can make them myself because at this present point I haven’t got a clue about any of these things.

so what do you guys think? Suggestions/Improvement/overall opinions...
Hell tell me if the design wont work so that i can change it... any feedback is greatly appreciated!~

swear000
02-04-2009, 10:29 PM
I see where you are going with the idea and am pretty sure it will turn out awesome.

Lord Dottore Matto
02-05-2009, 02:23 AM
That hilt screams small slider switch between the grips!

swear000
02-05-2009, 05:39 AM
you mean like an AUX switch?

Jedi-Loreen
02-05-2009, 05:52 AM
No. Slide switches aren't used for Aux switches. You use customarily use a momentary push button for that, and only if using a CF board.

ketsuraku_anei
02-05-2009, 06:17 PM
That hilt screams small slider switch between the grips!

now that is Defiantly a possibility!~

thx for that LDM ^^