PDA

View Full Version : Help needed!!!

Strydur
02-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Did I get your attention? Good...

I need renders done for the MHS builder and also so I can use versions with colored sections to show options for powder coating. I am not sure who did all of the renders up to this point but I am willing to compensate anyone who has the skills to keep me up to date with them. I would prefer to get one person that I can go to every time to get them done right away.

Arm on Fire
02-04-2009, 12:24 PM
what format does the render need to be in?

Blue Fox
02-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Do you want my help with all new CGI parts?

Goodman
02-04-2009, 03:56 PM
There are others who made the current renders, but let me know if/how I can help with keeping the new ones up to date.

Strydur
02-04-2009, 06:19 PM
I either just need the new parts that would match the existing parts or someone could do a whole new set if they really wanted to I suppose. The current ones are .png format but I think the builder supports others but I am not positive which.

Lord Maul
02-04-2009, 06:20 PM
I believe it was Arkai who did the original renders. He is going to redo all of them soon, or that's what he said on JSSDC

ArkaiHalon
02-04-2009, 07:22 PM
It is I that did the renders as currently used, XL modified them to PNG
I just put the latest batch of updates in the render thread.

I am also working on an entirely new set of renders that will be to more accurate scale.

xl97
02-04-2009, 08:25 PM
PM sent...

Blue Fox
02-08-2009, 11:18 AM
well, I can do the parts in lightwave because I have to build them anyway for everyones signatures. ;)

xl97
02-08-2009, 11:22 AM
wouldnt that be a little 'overkill' to make every sinlge part in the store? just have a 2d image? with no 3rd dimension seen at all? ;)

side views only.. ;)

Blue Fox
02-08-2009, 11:57 AM
perhaps. but I can render the same parts in true to life colors. What Tim could offer is the current builder, which is great for going off of for the builds, and a CGI model side view one so customers can see a proof of concept. *shrugs* its up to Tim. like I said, I have to build the parts anyway.

xl97
02-20-2009, 08:56 PM
You could do what in flash? make pictures? they would still be 2D.. and not be like a real 3D render with shading & lighting... you'd probably be better off using Photoshop if you want to make sabers/parts... what for though? Im not sure..

Also,.. I would keep the talk of illegally pirating software to yourself around here..

xl97
02-20-2009, 10:02 PM
ahh.. I see..

My mistake.. I thought you were responded to BlueFox's post.. (DOH!) LOL

Also... I think there is apost here where there is a base gradient to be used for the parts created for the MHS builder..

creating them in Flash wont do much good since it only uses/loads images in .gif or .png format..

wonder wher that dude who helost contact went to? :)

I also think those pieces have been created already... Arkai Halon made them I already I believe..