PDA

View Full Version : Build Threads board info

Lord Maul
01-26-2009, 04:20 PM
This is a forum dedicated to only your build threads. No question and answer threads, just project builds.

Here's the general format of how to post your threads.

Jay-Gon's __________ (direct drive saber)
Gork's ____________ (blaster)
Gronk's ___________ (Crystal Focus staff)
Corbin's Killer Penny (Corbin board + Lux V saber)
etc.
etc.

Where the "_________" just means if the saber or item has a name. As you can see.

I'll be moving threads to this forum over the next few days. You all can post links to threads I should move/have missed.

Lord Maul
10-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Bump. I just cleaned this board up. There were easily 15 threads that were either misnamed or not build threads. Please follow the rules.

Jedi-Loreen
05-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Bumping this.

Please keep this sub-forum to builds ONLY. I just moved several new threads to the Gallery section that didn't belong here.

Jay-gon Jinn
12-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Bump. I just cleaned this board up. There were easily 15 threads that were either misnamed or not build threads. Please follow the rules.
bump...

Jay-gon Jinn
08-13-2012, 09:09 AM
This is a forum dedicated to only your build threads. No question and answer threads, just project builds.

Here's the general format of how to post your threads.

Jay-Gon's __________ (direct drive saber)
Gork's ____________ (blaster)
Gronk's ___________ (Crystal Focus staff)
Corbin's Killer Penny (Corbin board + Lux V saber)
etc.
etc.

Where the "_________" just means if the saber or item has a name. As you can see.

I'll be moving threads to this forum over the next few days. You all can post links to threads I should move/have missed.
BUMP for some newer members that may not have read these rules for this section. I have seen several topics that do not conform to the title heading style Lord Maul wanted used here. Following the style he suggests makes it easier for the site's search feature to find the correct topic someone might be looking for.

Darth Ryo
08-13-2012, 10:32 AM
Noted!
I tried to modify the title of my build accordingly, but it seems it is only taken into account in the first post, but not in the actual title shown in the section. Is this something only a Mod can do?
If so, feel free to do it and sorry for having missed this simple rule!

Jay-gon Jinn
08-13-2012, 06:43 PM
Just modifying the first post is enough...the search function will pick up the first post and anyone searching for something related to your topic will still see the entire thread.

Jay-gon Jinn
12-09-2012, 10:30 AM
BUMP for some newer members that may not have read these rules for this section. I have seen several topics that do not conform to the title heading style Lord Maul wanted used here. Following the style he suggests makes it easier for the site's search feature to find the correct topic someone might be looking for.
Quoting myself here, because there are several topics in this section that are failing to conform to the rules for topic titles. please modify the title in the first post so the search filters will be able to properly locate your topic for those that are looking to something similar, and might need help.