PDA

View Full Version : UltraSound 2.1 Upgrade - Updated 4/28

Roy's Blues
01-20-2009, 01:53 PM
From Alex @ Ultrasabers.

We are starting on a second run of the USB2 series sound boards, and as always, we try to upgrade functions and features every run. For this next run we are going to be making the following upgrades/additions:

Pulse mode/Lockup will be much brighter than before, putting it on par with other high end boards
Switch bounce circuitry, allowing use of a wider variety of momentary switches other than tactiles
New boot sequence (so you don't have to break connection with the batteries)
Overall optimization of the code for better reliability

Owners of current 2.0 boards, do not fret!

We always stand behind our products and try to do right by you, so, we will be happy to upgrade your current 2.0 boards to the new 2.1 if you so desire.

Now I can't do it for free, but I can do it for cheap. The fee is just $6 per board +return shipping. Yes, six dollars. This offer is extended to TCSS customers as well. I don't think I could have made it any more fair than this.

So here's how the upgrade will work:

On Feb 1st, I will add an item to my website called 2.1 Upgrade. You just add it to your cart, check out, then send your board to me. You will have until Feb 5th to do this. Once I get all the boards here and accounted for, I will send them all to the manufacturer for the upgrade, which should take about 2 weeks. When I get them back, I will return them to you.

If you have any questions or concerns about how this will work, post and I will answer. Please don't post here asking about the ETA on the production run or for specifics on 2.1 features - We have 2.1 boards already and we will be elaborating more on it in a separate thread.

This thread is only for dealing with the 2.0 to 2.1 upgrade. Thanks.

P.S. Bane and Graflex customers will be getting 2.1 boards

EDIT boards must be in Ultrasabers hands by 02/12/09

Darth Leximus
01-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Awesome news!

sekrogue1985
01-20-2009, 02:22 PM
ahhhh poosh....lol sweet!

Hasid Lafre
01-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Now I need to get a us2.0.

Jedi Ranger
01-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Oooooo...sweeeeeet!

I do have a question about your posted timeframe, though.

Does the Feb.5th date mean have the board to you by then, or is that just a 5-day window to take advantage of the upgrade offer, and send boards in just ASAP? I live in Canada and don't think I could get a board to you (at a reasonable cost) within such a short timeframe.

Eandori
01-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Sounds great, I have 4 boards that I'll be buying the upgrade for and sending to you!

olesmokey
01-22-2009, 02:48 PM
This might be a dumb question, but what if I had purchased the Speaker/US board/battery combo from TCSS? Could the board that is apart of the combo be upgraded?

Jay-gon Jinn
01-22-2009, 02:55 PM
This might be a dumb question, but what if I had purchased the Speaker/US board/battery combo from TCSS? Could the board that is apart of the combo be upgraded?
Yes, but you'd have to disassemble the unit, and just send the sound board in, without anything else attached, not even wires.

Roy's Blues
01-22-2009, 03:59 PM
That is correct.

Ultrasabers will not disassemble a TCSS combo pack or a saber for you to get the soundboard out.

Ultrasabers will only accept bare boards.

boards must be in Ultrasabers hands by 02/12/09

ThreeQuadFive
01-23-2009, 07:38 AM
Hmmm

While I appreciate that they are willing to upgrade the boards, what a pain the rear to dissassemble lightsabers to get the board back out and out to them lol.

Figures, I get the thing loaded into my graflex without quick disconnects just before this comes out :)

How about an offer for letting us swap the boards?

Roy's Blues
01-23-2009, 08:14 AM
That is not an available option.
No one said you have to send it back, if you are happy with your saber, leave it as is.
This is an upgrade at a ridiculously cheap price.
The easier we make it for the Ultrasabers staff, the quicker your boards will be shipped back.
Are there any other Lightsaber electronics manufacturers that offer a similar deal?
I currently have 5 personal sabers and 5 customers' saber to disassemble.

ThreeQuadFive
01-23-2009, 08:16 AM
Easy there partner :)

I know I don't have to send it back, just saying I wish I would have waited to stick it in my graflex another couple of weeks.

Oh well :)

The best news is that when I buy another US the issues are fixed!

Jay-gon Jinn
01-23-2009, 08:59 AM
Even with quick-disconnects, all of thei wires would have to be removed from the board. I don't think Alex is going to do a trade-in on this either.....but it wouldn't hurt to ask about it.

Roy's Blues
01-23-2009, 09:43 AM
Easy there partner :)

I know I don't have to send it back, just saying I wish I would have waited to stick it in my graflex another couple of weeks.

Oh well :)

The best news is that when I buy another US the issues are fixed!

I just finished the electronics build on my Mace FX with Rebel RB purple, 10 min before the announcement was posted. Felt the same way.

Jay-gon Jinn Even with quick-disconnects, all of thei wires would have to be removed from the board. I don't think Alex is going to do a trade-in on this either.....but it wouldn't hurt to ask about it.

No, on the trade ins.

Eandori
01-23-2009, 12:57 PM
This is an upgrade at a ridiculously cheap price.
Well... err... I don't think the wording here really fits the bill. I'm not looking for a FEATURE upgrade, I'm looking to stop the ERRORS with the current board operation. I would not label that an "upgrade" I would label that a bug fix.

Having said that...

I can appreciate how much work it is to make a product for such a limited market like this, and how expensive it can be to make repairs. Everybody wants custom changes and quick fixes, yet they want to pay prices that you would pay to a company making 20 million units. Really does not fit.

No, I think Alex is doing a super job by fixing these boards for $6 and I'm very appreciative of it. Kudos to Ultrasabers for doing it! I'm sure he's not coming out ahead by this round of fixes.

Cheers,

LordJaivus
01-29-2009, 10:28 AM
So what would this website be then? I don't see it in your profile.

Mewgen
02-01-2009, 11:43 AM
So do we have to remove the TCSS sound assembly before we send our boards in because some of us have ordered them that way.

Kal El Rah
02-01-2009, 12:07 PM
It has to be bare, nothing but the US2.0, no wires, mounts, etc.:???:

Kal El Rah
02-01-2009, 12:12 PM
So anybody found the link at ultrasabers for the upgrade?

Mewgen
02-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Nope. I'd say wait 'til after the Superbowl. Maybe the guys at Ultra are probably watching too.

Darth Morbius
02-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Hmmm

While I appreciate that they are willing to upgrade the boards, what a pain the rear to dissassemble lightsabers to get the board back out and out to them lol.

Figures, I get the thing loaded into my graflex without quick disconnects just before this comes out :)

How about an offer for letting us swap the boards?

Uh... That's BASICALLY what is being done... YOu're just paying for Shipping and handling... Sheesh.

Logan Cade
02-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Anybody come across the link for the upgrade yet?

Darth Xusia
02-01-2009, 08:34 PM
I've been looking for the upgrade link off and on all day. If anyone knows where it is, could you please post it.

Roy's Blues
02-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Here we go everyone.

http://www.ultrasabers.com/product_p/2.1%20upgrade.htm

Darth Leximus
02-01-2009, 10:21 PM
So just to be certain before I send $200 worth of boards through the mail, the correct address would be as follows...

Ultra Sabers LLC
ATTN: US 2.1 <~~I guessed
980 W. Juanita Ave
Gilbert, AZ 85233

Correct??

Goodman
02-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Correct.

Ultra Sabers
980 W. Juanita Ave.
Gilbert, AZ 85233

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12253.0

LordJaivus
02-02-2009, 06:00 AM
Should we include a copy of our reciept with our boards when we send them in?

Darth Vane
02-02-2009, 09:39 AM
ok so i got a question. ultra says they are doing a second run. so can we just buy the 2.1 or do we need to send the boards back? or can we do both? i personaly dont have one YET but it would be nice to know that i can just buy the 2.1 board and dont have to worry about sending back.( yes i am lazy abiut this)

beacuse this will also help with the switch problem seeing as i am trying to realy keep my saber in a resonable budget. ( 18 years old and i still cant find a freaking job! course i also live in michigan wich has the worst employment rate in the U.S.)

Roy's Blues
02-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Should we include a copy of our reciept with our boards when we send them in?

That's would be a good idea.

Darth Vane ok so i got a question. ultra says they are doing a second run. so can we just buy the 2.1 or do we need to send the boards back? or can we do both? i personaly dont have one YET but it would be nice to know that i can just buy the 2.1 board and dont have to worry about sending back.( yes i am lazy abiut this)

beacuse this will also help with the switch problem seeing as i am trying to realy keep my saber in a resonable budget. ( 18 years old and i still cant find a freaking job! course i also live in michigan wich has the worst employment rate in the U.S.)

FACEPALM

If you have a 2.0 and want to upgrade it to 2.1, send it in.
When the next run(2.1) is released they will be available for purchase at TCSS(?) and Ultrasabers.

Darth Vane
02-02-2009, 11:56 AM
ok ok sorry i was just a little oblivious this morning. lol

Darth Morbius
02-03-2009, 12:10 AM
So just to be certain before I send $200 worth of boards through the mail, the correct address would be as follows...

Ultra Sabers LLC
ATTN: US 2.1 <~~I guessed
980 W. Juanita Ave
Gilbert, AZ 85233

Correct??

No need for the ATTN line, but yeah that's the address I am sending $3,451.00 Worth of sound boards to. :lol:

Goodman
02-03-2009, 01:11 AM
Geez DM/T, you are a beast!

Mine barely top $1k...

morpheus1977
02-03-2009, 08:44 AM
man I thought I had alot with two LOL

Lord Dottore Matto
02-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Geez DM/T, you are a beast!

Mine barely top $1k...

mine are only 2/3 of DT's!:rolleyes:

Jay-gon Jinn
02-03-2009, 01:42 PM
No need for the ATTN line, but yeah that's the address I am sending $3,451.00 Worth of sound boards to. :lol:
Wow...how did you insure those? The USPS only allows $500 for insured value?

Darth Morbius
02-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Wow...how did you insure those? The USPS only allows $500 for insured value?

I'm shipping them in separate boxes. ;)

Spaznick
02-04-2009, 01:57 AM
WOW DM thats some crazy Saber Bling!;) I only have one, but seriously this upgrade is much apreciated!

Eandori
02-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Anybody get their board back yet?

Kal El Rah
02-17-2009, 08:58 PM
They are going out the end of this month.

Drake MoonStar
02-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Do you think they will give those late to the upgrade another chance to send theirs in?

Kal El Rah
02-22-2009, 11:37 PM
I don't think so, the were very explicit that nothing after the 12th would be accepted.:cry:

Jedi-Loreen
02-23-2009, 12:51 AM
Ultra wanted to send all the boards that were going to get the upgrade, back to the manufacturer at the same time.

Roy's Blues
02-25-2009, 05:35 PM
I just got off the phone with Alex and I have an update.

About 300-350 boards were sent in for the upgrades :o

The deadline to send them in was 02/12/09
The boards were unpacked and prepared for shipment.

The shipment was held for almost a week, due to some stragglers :-\

The upgrade process is as follows
Chip is soldiered from the board
Placed in tray
Reprogrammed
Soldier to board
Board is flashed.

Not very magikal http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15679.msg251027#msg251027

As they are being finished they will be shipped out in batches to Ultrasabers
As they arrive at Ultrasabers, they are sorted and repacked into anti-static bags and mailed out.

All this for 6.00!

Once we get word that they are coming in an announcement will be posted.

swear000
02-25-2009, 06:33 PM
dude this is the funniest thing I read in a long time (besides a book from a comedy writer):

All wrong.
It's magik. we take a Comodore 64, a windows 98 server and an iphone and set it in a stone circle. 6 virgin nerds chant the windows xp manual from start to finish while sprinkling ground up Nvidia cards. The US 2.0 are then placed on a custom tray made entirely of Overlord hilts. Novaconception then asks for a blessing frOm Uncle George.
Once this 12 day ritual is complete, a legion of the 501st in full dress accompanies Darth Vader and the Emperor to inspect the upgrades.

---from the fx-sabers.com forum

thanks for the link!

Eandori
02-27-2009, 10:18 PM
Agreed, a wonderful fix for $6. Thank you!

Looking forward to getting my boards back.

Eandori
03-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Anybody get their board back yet?

Jedi Ranger
03-09-2009, 09:50 PM
I am wondering if there is going to be any rhyme-or-reason to what order Ultra decides to send boards back to people.

Kal El Rah
03-09-2009, 11:30 PM
I have been wondering the same thing, hhmmmm.

Novastar
03-10-2009, 05:35 AM
I am wondering if there is going to be any rhyme-or-reason to what order Ultra decides to send boards back to people.This might be splitting hairs a bit, lol... I mean... sure, SOMEONE is going to be the "last" one to get boxed up, and SOMEONE is going to be the first... but I imagine that even if they ship 50% of them on (let's say) a particular Tuesday and then the other 50% on Wednesday...

Seriously. How long would it be between you receiving yours and person X receiving theirs?

Also--we might imagine that since they tried to get them sent to Ultra all at once... they'll fix them all at once (as stated)... and send them BACK all at once.

Now, I don't own a single US board... but... I don't know--it makes sense to have patience and realize that Ultra is probably doing what he can to get them done. Can't be any "fun" for him, either, lol. :)

Jay-gon Jinn
03-10-2009, 07:23 AM
I think right now, it's out of Ultra's hands, and in the hands of the manufacturer.

Shadeslinger
03-10-2009, 02:21 PM
True. They'll come along sooner or later. The Ultra team can take as long as they need. I'm not worried about a time frame, especially when it's for a $6 upgrade I volunteered for. ;)

Obi-Ben
03-10-2009, 02:36 PM
How many will be left over for the UltraSound-less to buy?

DJMoonbass
03-11-2009, 07:41 AM
obi ben have you heard of the Crystal Focus soundboards?

Roy's Blues
03-11-2009, 07:52 AM
The unsold TCSS US 2.0 stock was sent back for upgrading. Once they come back in they will be available in the store again.

There will be a another run of US 2.1 in the near future. As to it's size, that has not been determined.

Obi-Ben
03-11-2009, 08:25 AM

The holy grail of soundboards? Of course I have!

Jedi-Loreen
03-11-2009, 08:54 AM

What does that have to do with this thread?

We told you in the Shoutbox last night that those are very difficult to obtain.

The UltraSound boards, while they don't have as many features, are still nice boards. And easier to get a hold of.

Obi-Ben
03-11-2009, 09:51 AM
And easier to get a hold of.

I'll soon find out how easy. I just hope they don't sell out in an hour.

Jedi-Loreen
03-11-2009, 10:03 AM
I think they were gone in something like 34 minutes, last time.

You never know how big a batch will be, since they are all hand made.

Roy's Blues
03-11-2009, 10:07 AM
They will be available here and on the Ultrasabers website. These are upgraded 2.0 boards.
When the offical newly produced 2.1 boards are ready to go, both sites will most likely have a pre-order set up before the the boards were released.

Just like last time.

Really, stop fretting about it.

Count Malik
03-11-2009, 08:33 PM
sweet!

Obi-Ben
03-12-2009, 11:01 AM
People are fretting about it because the supply is likely to be much less than the demand. There isn't enough UltraSound to go around, so someone is going to be left at the end without a board, and none of us want to be that guy.

Malaki Skywalker
03-12-2009, 11:06 AM
People are fretting about it because the supply is likely to be much less than the demand. There isn't enough UltraSound to go around, so someone is going to be left at the end without a board, and none of us want to be that guy.

Ultras going to order another batch you know, Roys or Morbo chime in here?

Roy's Blues
03-12-2009, 11:26 AM
The unsold TCSS US 2.0 stock was sent back for upgrading. Once they come back in they will be available in the store again.

There will be a another run of US 2.1 in the near future. As to it's size, that has not been determined.

quoting myself from the previous page.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Nailbunny375/facepalm-1.jpg

*throws up hands and runs from thread.
See you when I have some real updates to post on this topic. Otherwise, it does not exist.

Eandori
03-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Boards coming soon?

Dann
03-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Yeah I'm totally down for one as soon as they're ready.

On an aside, I also need 2 replica Graflex clamps. Hope they come soon as well.

Kant Lavar
03-21-2009, 12:23 AM
Just calm down, folks. They'll get there when they get there. Believe me, I'm as eager to get my hands on them as anyone else, but bugging folks for information that they probably don't have yet won't make them come any faster. Ultra, Jango, and the rest of the UltraSabers crew know how much we want these boards in our greedy little hands, and I'm certian that as soon as they hear back from Nova Conceptions, they'll start heading out to all sorts of places across the wild expanse of the internet to get the word out, and Tim will post once he has stock in.

"Control, control, you must learn control!"

Eandori
03-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Silly me, I thought 4 months to get a soundboard that works as advertised was a long time :)

Obi-Ben
03-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Silly me, I thought 4 months to get a soundboard that works as advertised was a long time :)

Damn, I saw this thread had an update, but it's just Eandori getting my hopes up for nothing.

Kal El Rah
03-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Same here.............................................. ..........:sad:

Eandori
03-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Muahahahaha! (evil laugh)

Master Dru-Er
03-24-2009, 09:20 PM
D'oh :cry:

Kant Lavar
03-24-2009, 10:39 PM
http://rumsey.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/khaaan_2.JPG
EANDORIIIIII!

:cool:

Kureigu
03-25-2009, 06:19 AM
Muahahahaha! (evil laugh)

*Kureigu shakes his fist angrily* :)

DJMoonbass
04-06-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm still waitin. I've got 600 put away for a few cfs and us s

Lord Maul
04-06-2009, 12:40 PM
No new updates yet guys. When Roys hears something he will let us all know.

Eandori
04-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Seriously now, this is really a LONG time to wait for a repair. Can we get a deadline please?

killphil
04-08-2009, 09:32 PM
I wouldnt hold your breath. The US boards are usually VERY slow in contruction/repairs. Nothing against Ultra or anybody, but every production run has exeded deadlines to almost 100%. I can see why they aren't gonna even bother giving an ETA on these, as more than likely, it would excede that anyway.

Like I said, not digging on anybody, just stating the track record.

Novastar
04-09-2009, 05:52 AM
Yup... sometimes this whole DIY Saber thing can live up to Han's lovely little quote in ROTJ on Endor:

"Good luck... ... ! ...

... yer gonna need it!"

That being said... I've been having trouble getting ahold of Alex on a completely separate issue, but... ah yes... memories! :) :p :D

Onli-Won Kanomi
04-09-2009, 09:42 AM
It's a secret plot to teach us all Jedi Patience...which comes in handy in this hobby...MTFBWY...

Overlord Overlord where is my Overlord,
oh well I won't complain,
at least, afterall, I didn't order,
the long awaited Bane!

lol

Jay-gon Jinn
04-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Seriously now, this is really a LONG time to wait for a repair. Can we get a deadline please?
I don't think this is just a repair issue that's taking so long....I don't have any information for sure, but I'm guessing the repair/upgrade is going to be done along side another full production run of the 2.1 version of the Ultrasound...and my guess is, that this just isn't a priority order for Novaconcepts. Even 500 more versions of the 2.1 board is a relatively small production run even when combined with the 350 or so that went in for the upgrade. I personally sent in 6 of them to get upgraded, but I'm not going to complain about how long it's taking..they'll get here when they get here....

I agree though, that some kind of information on the progress would be appreciated.

Strydur
04-09-2009, 01:33 PM
I am in the same boat with you all. I was told that they where done or almost done though so hopefully soon.

Spaznick
04-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Believe it or not I actually had a dream that the US2.1 came in the mail and when I opened it turned out that it was airbrushed on the back with a small smiley face (like in the Watchmen movie) WTF! Anyway, just thought someone out there might get a kick out of the dream…….

swear000
04-16-2009, 08:08 PM
That is hilarious. I had a similar dream where the ultrasound came back and was more powerful than a Crystal Focus and it made all the Crystal Focus owners envious.

LordCyric
04-17-2009, 05:24 AM
Ok, now you guys are making me crazy, I see there's an update to the thread and I get all excited until I read that nothing new has happened.... GRRRRR

SpectreT65
04-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Spectre's Prediction on hearing anything about our US cards - October.

...and what we'll hear is that there's been a slight delay at the manufacturer. :D

Jase Kala Maris
04-19-2009, 05:18 PM
I've just started humming really loud swinging my sabers around now...

sithlordfaust
04-20-2009, 12:00 AM
hopefully thay come back soon before all my tax return is gone. I would like to have 1 or 2.

Kal El Rah
04-20-2009, 12:24 AM
hopefully thay come back soon before all my tax return is gone. I would like to have 1 or 2.

Dude put $130/$250 etc. in an envelope and have your gf/wife (if your married) hide it till they are available....

Spaznick
04-20-2009, 11:20 AM
Wife with $$$ = new shoes and no US2.1:(.........

Kal El Rah
04-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Wife with $$$ = new shoes and no US2.1:(.........

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,, true that, maybe why I divorced my 1st wife..................

Roy's Blues
04-28-2009, 03:50 PM
The boards have shipped from Nova Concepts and are on the way to Ultrasabers!

JediMasterDak
04-28-2009, 03:54 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:o:o:o:o:o

Kal El Rah
04-28-2009, 03:56 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:o:o:o:o:o

So sometime next month, now to start project #2.:cool:

JediMasterDak
04-28-2009, 03:58 PM
I wish:(

Darth_DevilGuy
04-28-2009, 04:11 PM
thank god

Kant Lavar
04-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Out-frakking-standing!

master roar
04-28-2009, 04:24 PM
does anyone have a ultrasound or hasbro toy/fx board they will trade or sell for cheap? i dont have much money but i really want to put sound in my saber

Jay-gon Jinn
04-28-2009, 04:29 PM
does anyone have a ultrasound or hasbro toy/fx board they will trade or sell for cheap? i dont have much money but i really want to put sound in my saber

I regret to inform you that soliticing sales on this forum is prohibited. The Ultrasounds are stocked in the store here, so there will be some available to purchase, but they aren't exactly "cheap."

Jedi-Loreen
04-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Please read the Forum Guidelines, master roar.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=7360

sithlordfaust
04-28-2009, 05:27 PM
cant wait.. well yes I can .. Ive gotta wait for the yoda DIY chassis anyway

Darth Xusia
04-28-2009, 05:49 PM
Sweeet!! Can't wait to reinstall it!

LordCyric
04-28-2009, 05:57 PM
*Does the I'm gonna buy a new soundboard dance*

Obi-Ben
04-28-2009, 07:38 PM
ZOMG, an update to the US2.1 upgrade thread that's not a profound disappointment!

Onli-Won Kanomi
04-28-2009, 10:40 PM
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now THATS what I call good news! :-)

Darth Demens
04-28-2009, 11:46 PM
the boards have shipped from nova concepts and are on the way to ultrasabers!

squuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee!

Kureigu
04-29-2009, 06:04 AM
*Does the I'm gonna buy a new soundboard dance*

*joins in*
Odd how this coincided so nicely with the white P4 coming back into stock....my Jedi senses are tingling!

chaos
04-29-2009, 06:12 AM
Thats excellent news, I can't wait till I have mine back.

totuss
04-29-2009, 09:22 AM
great news ,finaly i will be able to get saber no3 back up and running again :)

Eandori
04-29-2009, 11:53 AM
FANTASTIC!!!

Any ballpark guesses on when we get our boards back?

samurai_rob
04-29-2009, 12:06 PM
SWEET! They should be here just in time for my birthday! ;)(Hint, Hint);)

Spaznick
05-01-2009, 08:21 PM
My Nipples Burn with antisipation!!!!

Onli-Won Kanomi
05-01-2009, 10:29 PM
FANTASTIC!!!

Any ballpark guesses on when we get our boards back?

Wouldn't it be cool if it was May 19? ;-) ;-)

Well it will be a happy day whenever it is!

Strydur
05-01-2009, 10:36 PM
I got mine back so sometime this weekend some might hit the shelves.

Novastar
05-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Puhhh-ritty cooool. :)

Revan
05-01-2009, 10:50 PM
sweet

Dann
05-02-2009, 02:13 AM
So just to get this straight, there will be "some" stock for new buyers?

pceptimus
05-02-2009, 05:15 AM
Well hopefully i will get my DOA board back soon :D

Obi-Ben
05-03-2009, 05:17 PM
I didn't see any for sale this weekend, did I completely miss it?

Jedi-Loreen
05-03-2009, 05:49 PM
No, Tim hasn't put them in the Store yet.

Kant Lavar
05-03-2009, 07:14 PM
And if you look, he said "might."

Personally, I'd wait until I had all my stock back before I opened it up for sales, mostly to avoid any "but why can't I get any? It's not fair!" type problems, but it's Tim's store.

Spaznick
05-15-2009, 06:31 AM
have any of the smaller prders shipped yet?

Thanks

Novastar
05-17-2009, 08:01 PM
lol @ "prders"... like "pwned", hahahah

Spaznick
05-18-2009, 10:57 AM
just noticed that LOL

JediTom
05-18-2009, 02:57 PM
I have received my Sound Card / speaker / battery holder and it is in my saber and working great. Thanks Tim.

SpectreT65
06-23-2009, 04:13 AM
Anyone else still not receive their upgrade yet? I think I've shown a great deal of patience and calm here, the one episode of snarkiness aside, but it's been over five months and still not a peep, and I don't have any contact info over there to email someone to ask what's up. It's frankly pretty frustrating.

Kal El Rah
06-23-2009, 10:33 AM
You me and a bunch of others are still waiting, the answer received from ultra is , you'll get it when we get them in, In other words they are waiting for more to come back from the manufacturer after upgrading.:cry:

DizzyKungFu
06-23-2009, 11:35 AM
I'm sure that Ultrasabers will give the bigger orders preference, so that means us poor saps with only 1 or 2 boards sent in for upgrades are at the bottom of the list. :(

Kal El Rah
06-23-2009, 12:01 PM
yuppers...........:(

Logan Cade
06-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Wonderful....

Spaznick
06-27-2009, 05:59 PM
ughhh, I have waited for sooooo long. Well what can ya do, but wait some more.:(

FenderBender
06-30-2009, 10:25 PM
ughhh, I have waited for sooooo long. Well what can ya do, but wait some more.:(

We're with ya;)

Kal El Rah
07-01-2009, 11:33 AM
5 Months and counting.......................................... ..........:(

Strydur
07-01-2009, 11:42 AM
I wish I could help you guys out..I am still missing 3 myself.

totuss
07-02-2009, 02:20 PM
omg omg omg, /bounce ,just got a 'your order has shipped' email.
a single US2 from UK. so keep your chins up ppl ,they are getting thro them slowly :D

Kal El Rah
07-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Just got my notice in my email, now lets see if it gets here:rolleyes:

Baena
07-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Really? Cool! That's hopeful that the singles are shipping... Little by little.

I hope my order ships soon. :) Until then... I shall be patient. ;)

Jedi Ranger
07-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Still no notice for me. :(

Kinda relieved that Tim is in the same boat as some of us still.

Kal El Rah
07-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Got mine in the mail today, lets see if it works?

beggarsoutpost
07-07-2009, 09:06 AM
Got mine yesterday....