PDA

View Full Version : trouble placing order ??

Tenric Starkindler
03-29-2006, 07:10 PM
it seems every time I start putting together an order for Tim there's talk of a new endcap or emitter or MHS piece that seems just what I need.........[:D]

OH WELL!!
At least it gives me time to put the money together to actually pay for the order. [;)][8D]

P.S.
the MHS is looking very sweet......

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

LAN-ED-TUL
03-29-2006, 08:07 PM
you should know by now thats how it goes, just like the last blade tip i got, now theres talk of making it shoulder down where it part of it wikll actually fit into the poly c just a bit. i gotta get some of those when they get in for sure, yep, tim is keepin us on our toes with the new additions.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Do-Clo
03-29-2006, 08:10 PM
Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and go ahead and place that order. There will always be something new because Tim listens to want we want so there never will be an end to the new stuff. Keep it coming Tim.

Do-Clo
Don't make me destroy you...

LAN-ED-TUL
03-29-2006, 08:22 PM
ya, i love the new stuff, i really want the graflex piece. but i gotta wait a bit first, i have a few things i need to get first, then i WILL get one, if theyre still in stock, my luck, when im ready, theyll be gone. happened before, probably will again.

james3
03-29-2006, 10:10 PM
I can't even stay organized long enough to make one order complete. It seems like everytime I make an order I have to turn around and make another one.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

LAN-ED-TUL
03-29-2006, 11:48 PM
of course james, we all are havin to do that too, your not alone there. but as long as tim keeps doing things like makin new stuff, improving things, thats what keeps us all coming back. for me, the main reason i always come back to tim, is the QUALITY. his stuff is just so much better than most. i wanna do a mhs hilt sometime, but right now i have to many other pots in the fire. so it will have to wait, but from the looks of it, by thtime i will get it, there will be many choices of parts for me to customize my look better. so its a + for me. and the 2nd main reason is the PRICE. for the quality you get, the price is cheap. ive seen lesser quality items elsewhere for much higher prices. its a rare opportunity for us all, that we have all found a site, with a guy like tim, who can get us what we want, the quality, no match, and at as price that most of us say is way under what it should be. but thats what tims all about.

tim knows how hard it is for us to find and locate parts, and get a fair deal on them. so he does this for us. gets the parts, and sells them to us at a more than fair, IMO, price. i cannot say enough about that fact.

that is why i want to help him in any way i can. which i know is a small way, but i want to get folks to check out and buy stuff from the site. at the convention this year, im passing out business cards for Corbin and Tim, and im still waitin for Ultra to let me know if he wants to send me some cards to pass around. its just one small way, and thing i can do, to bring in some business. im happy to do it.

when these okie folk see the lux vader and graflex sabers, i guarantee, they will be awestruck. and that seeing them, will get them to come here and check the stuff out. and give lots of money over to Tim. lol