View Full Version : newbie

12-29-2008, 07:24 PM
hi guys. i'm pretty new to the saber modding scene. i know a little but i would like to know a hell of alot more. at the moment i am in the process of stripping down my MR luke ROTJ saber to mod with a luxeon blade. i have been looking around for a section that goes under the emitter piece. similar to the one thats in the saberkit's mk3. would anyone out there know where i could get one?

Er Dan Gill
12-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Praise Jebus!;)

Jay-gon Jinn
12-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Just in case you didn't know, this forum is attached to a store called The CustomSaber Shop:

There isn't anything there that will be a direct replacement for that grip section on your MR FX Luke saber, but there's a conversion kit that fits that saber here:
That will make it tons easier to convert to a Luxeon blade.

Lord Preston
12-29-2008, 07:34 PM
I only worship Jesus.;) The best thing to do was to look around the store, or ask around.

12-29-2008, 11:07 PM
welcome. and yes the store is attached it is the bes to!