PDA

View Full Version : My now rare appearances & other nonsense

Barmic Rin
12-29-2008, 05:42 PM
First off, let me say I hope everyone had a groovy xmas. Some of you jammy so-&-so's had snow, for that I shake my fist at you!!

Secondly, if you don't know me, then you're very new, so hi! Those that do know me know what i'm like, so hi to the other TCSS vets.

As some vets know, im starting my new job at the end of the week, (the one i've been going on about in PM's forever!) that's why i've been rather elusive, so apologies for taking so long to reply to PMs recently.
On the plus side, new job means more money heading Tim's way. And who knows, I may even get around to building the Bastila saber i've been talking about for the last 18months!!!

As well as all that, i'm trying to get this fan film sorted. No, i'm not holding open auditions, as those forum members I want in it have already been spoken to (well, all but three, who will be spoken to closer to the time, and you'll be voice only!).

I probably won't get back on here before the end of the year, so I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year full of grooviness, luck, new opportunities, and an understanding for British humour, should you be lacking in that department.

Cheers folks!!!

eastern57
12-29-2008, 06:43 PM
Good to see you still come around! Actually, thanks for the break - my post count is getting closer to your's... unless you keep sticking your nose in here... then it won't ;)

Congratulations on the new job, dude!

Angelus Lupus
12-29-2008, 07:13 PM
Welcome back my friend! Yes, build that Bastila you must! Talk to you more, I should. Stop talking like Yoda I will.

FenderBender
12-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Yes, yes, well we could all use some good British humor. I miss Fawlty Towers.

Barmic Rin
12-30-2008, 02:49 AM
Welcome back my friend! Yes, build that Bastila you must! Talk to you more, I should. Stop talking like Yoda I will.

Slap you hard I will if you keep it up..... :P

Just waiting on some LED's to see if they're the right colour for my bastila, else i'll have to order them with the rest of the bits from Tim.

Take it easy folks!!

Hasid Lafre
12-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Hay BR I have replyed to your pm and I shall let you know after the new years as I am not home.