PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!

Windrage
12-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Hey guys, my names Levi aka "Windrage" and i'm from the land of oz! (Australia)

I've recently joined the 501st and somehow managed to find my way here.

I also found this site in the nyjedi webpage heh.

Ive baught a few sabers and now i wish to make my own. Been browsing this forum alot, getting an idea of how to, looking through the tuts and what not.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to my journey ahead. :P

Mandalorian
12-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Welcome. Sounds like you're on track. Keep reading those tutorials and get a good knowledge of the saber building process. After you've done some research, feel free to ask questions. If you ask a question that has an obvious answer, you will get thrashed. See this as a very friendly warning.;)

Anyway, enjoy your saberbuilding experience.:D

Darth_DevilGuy
12-28-2008, 12:03 AM
Welcome, be sure to read all the tutorials and search for answers before asking questions.

Alcfalath
12-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Hey Levi, Im Trooper Alcfalath BH/SL-6618, over on the other side of the country, Perth :D

Welcome along, and as the guys have said before me, take a look around (especially in the thread index), have a look through the tutorials, then if you have any questions that you havent seen answered ask away and Im sure people here can help you out :)

Once again, welcome to TCSS, and enjoy your time here..

astromech_kuhns
12-28-2008, 12:44 AM
hey! some good links in my sig! enjoy your stay!!

Lord Dottore Matto
12-28-2008, 01:59 PM
Welcome!

Lord Preston
12-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Welcome!

Blue Fox
12-29-2008, 12:11 AM
Hi Levi,
I'm Blue Fox, Digital Saber Imagineer. when you have your final design ready, look me up and I will render you a signature pic of your saber like the one at the bottom of my post.

Welcome to Disneyland ^_^

timothymoses
12-30-2008, 12:37 AM
Hi friends this Timothymoses i am newbie to this forum site i hope i ll this community... i am happy to be a member to this community...

astromech_kuhns
12-30-2008, 12:51 AM
Hi friends this Timothymoses i am newbie to this forum site i hope i ll this community... i am happy to be a member to this community...

might want to start your own thread about being new;) but welcome.