PDA

View Full Version : Introducing... Ketsuraku_anei

ketsuraku_anei
12-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Well I thought after a while of lurking and possible screwing up of my username I thought it was about time to make myself known the general public of TCSS...

Well first of all I will tell you all that my name is Actually Adele (but u can all call me Anei cuz that’s 10x easier)

As of far I don’t actually have ant lightsabers of any kind. But I will be getting on made after I buy the bits curtesy of my lovely boyfriend Alcfalath.

Unfortunately I am a complete N00b when it comes to making sabers so I will more than likely hanging around the costuming threads hopefully helping people out there and getting other people opinions of my own costumes which I will soon be getting for RE (rebel empire) and RL (rebel legion). I am also thinking of joining the 501st (damn you Alcfalath getting me in to expensive hobbies)

Any who… I looking forward to talking to you guys here on the TCSS forums!~

Ketsuraku_anei… out!~

Alcfalath
12-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Took ya time.. :)

Good to see you have done a thread now :) Maybe put up a pic of what your saber is going to look like as well :)

But welcome along properly now :)

Lord Dottore Matto
12-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Any friend of Alcfalath is a friend of mine! Welcome and that saber is going to be nice!:mrgreen:

ketsuraku_anei
12-26-2008, 10:02 PM
thx for the welcome LDM and Alc to XD
its nice to get warm welcomes here!~

for all of you that are interested here is wat i am hoping my saber will turn out like:

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo260/rosuto_seishou/aneiproto11.png

its primary blade colour is going to be white!~
(thank you for designing it alc!~)

opinions?

Darth_DevilGuy
12-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Welcome, interesting design, is the center cutout for a crystal chamber?

ketsuraku_anei
12-26-2008, 10:30 PM
is the center cutout for a crystal chamber?
it is indeed!~

Darth_DevilGuy
12-26-2008, 10:43 PM
well you'll have plenty of room in that hilt though you may be surprised at it's length, that one would appear to be about 14.25 inches if I I'm correct about the parts you're planning.

ketsuraku_anei
12-26-2008, 11:04 PM
i am aware of it length and i am sure the length is going to be fine.. i have played around with a saber of similar length and its fine. and i am sure i will get used to it length easy enough when i get it...

inside space shouldnt be a issue.. if there was alc wpild have said something being the person thats going to be building it for me (thx again alc)

i'm glad you like the design ^^

Alcfalath
12-26-2008, 11:24 PM
well you'll have plenty of room in that hilt though you may be surprised at it's length, that one would appear to be about 14.25 inches if I I'm correct about the parts you're planning.

12.885 inches actually... not really that long... how did you get 14.25? :P

And yes there is plenty of room in there for what im putting in.... well just enough... P4 kit, CF4.1, recharge port/kill switch in pommel, visible crystal chamber etc... :) should be great :D

astromech_kuhns
12-26-2008, 11:47 PM
nice saber! welcome!!

ketsuraku_anei
12-26-2008, 11:48 PM
nice saber! welcome!!

thx for the welcome and i am glad you like my saber!~

Sairon
12-27-2008, 08:57 AM
welcome, and might I suggest something for your saber, it looks great but to have more room for you hands, mount the switches in the box/clamp, even if you put leds under the bubble strip you could mount them on the side of the box.

ketsuraku_anei
12-27-2008, 10:53 AM
thank you for the advise Sairon. I will keep that in mind!~

Lord Preston
12-28-2008, 05:00 PM
Welcome!