PDA

View Full Version : my house cought on fire!

Neymore
03-27-2006, 08:59 PM
hey guys, my house cought on fire, i got my sis and my nephew out, and put it out, turned out it was an electrical problem, the fire fighter said that my sis was running the whole house off of one breaker, i had my dads friend come over and he is going to fix it within the next week, but he has it hoked up so that we can still stay. and still have power, scared the **** out of me i had to wake up my sis and nephew just to get them out. man my hands are shaking so bad right now. i just realised that you guys might not care that much seeing as how you dont know me and i dont know you, but you guys make me feel like you are the kind of people that wouldn't mind knowing, how other people are doing. sorry i guess i'll shut up now[V]

this is neymore, formorley marty123

Firebird21
03-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Glad to hear that no one was hurt, and that you didn't loose everything.

Have you read your Thread Index (http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=577) today?
FAQ (http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=552)
http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_sabre.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/auto/car-smiley-032.gif

987654321a
03-27-2006, 09:05 PM
wow, man that sux, did ur whole house catch on fire? or just one section?

The Dark Side will kill you
www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com
http://www.imageuploader.org/uploads/598a8186b2.gif

Neymore
03-27-2006, 09:06 PM
no not the whole house just the kitchin wall, my sis and my nephew are all i have, i am glad that i got them up and out.

thanx guys, it good to know that someone gives a crap

cyberjedi
03-27-2006, 09:18 PM
glad your alright and you still have a place to live and your family is safe.

MisaFrg
03-27-2006, 09:23 PM
hey im glad your ok!

Neymore
03-27-2006, 09:25 PM
thanx cyberjedi so am i.

Do-Clo
03-27-2006, 09:28 PM
Scarry times buddy glad all are safe

Do-Clo
Don't make me destroy you...

Neymore
03-27-2006, 09:30 PM
thanx do-clo

Nightwing
03-27-2006, 09:58 PM
We're all glad you're safe. We're all brothers and sisters in saber-crafting, and we care.

Do-Clo
03-27-2006, 10:21 PM
I believe that Neymore was going to crash for the night, in our neck of the woods it is late.
But I know he appreciates the kind words and thoughts.

Do-Clo

987654321a
03-27-2006, 10:24 PM
i burned i finger once, but i was cookin steaks, and a piece of oil got on my finger. :( but im glad ur ok.

The Dark Side will kill you
www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com
http://www.imageuploader.org/uploads/598a8186b2.gif

james3
03-27-2006, 10:25 PM
Well said Nightwing. I know your shaken up Neymore but ya did good by dealing with the situation and taking care of your family. My families house burnt down when I was a kid and I understand how you feel, take it easy and remember what's important. Hang in there.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Neymore
03-28-2006, 03:58 PM
thank you all for the kind words. i just needed a good nights sleep. but i am ok now

Daj Nallig
03-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Good job of keeping a cool head and getting everyone to safety- a house you can replace...but family is a whole nother story.[:D]

Neymore
03-28-2006, 08:52 PM
thank you Daj Nallig, yes, i would loose everything if i would have lost my sis, and my nephew. i dont think i would have been able to live a normal life, and on top of that i would have nothing else to live for, none of my other family realy care about me that much, my dad is only helping beacuse my sis asked for him to help, and my mom dont give a crap. i told my mom about the fire and she called me a lier.

LAN-ED-TUL
03-29-2006, 01:06 AM
man, i know what ya mean neymore. i too had a house fire once. i live in a mobile home, and everyone knows they will go burn up fast. i was in livin room watch tv with my son. apparently my daughter had taken a bath and had a candle burning sittin on the edge of tub. tub was a plastic type stuff. it burnt down and caught the tub on fire. i seen smoke riollin up the hallway. i run in bathroom saw fir going, tried to turn on the faucet and throw water on it, too much blake smoke, i tried to open window, was blinded by smoke, i had a hard time breathin, i turned round and headed down halway, could not see, smoke was so thick. i got to end of hallway, seen the faint light from outside the open front door. ran like crazy for it, run out and dove off porch, i looked like superman flyin, slammed into ground, rolled right up to my feet. ran over to outside hydrant with hose attached, turned it on, i had a 3 wheeler atv sittin right below the bathroom window,. i climbed up on seat, smashed out window with a piece of steel, stuck hose in and sprayed it around like crazy. i got it out, but it burned up half the tub, singed the plastic liner and burned thro the hot water line below tub. i shut off the water line. i didnt have my shoes on, and i mangaed to cut my big toe on something, bleedin all over the place.

i walked back in house and commenced to cleanin up the standin water and survey the damage. it took me 2 weeks before i was able to replace the tub and wall liner. i did it myself. i had to locate a tub that fit. found it at a mobile home supply store. so yeah, i know how ya felt dude, at the time, i was cool headed and did what needed to be done, afterwords i was shaking like a leaf. when i realized just how close i come to losing my house, and all my possessions. scary thought. around here, we have to worry bout freakin tornados all the time. im smack in line of tornado alley. in NE Oklahoma.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

naashar
03-29-2006, 10:31 AM
Man, fire is no joke. Glad to see you're up and about, and your family is safe. Hold ya head, bigtyme.

You don't need to see any identification.

desertscorpion
03-29-2006, 01:13 PM
Glad you're ok, too. Sometimes it takes something like that to make you realize who your real family and friends are. I know that everytime I have something like that happen to me, it brings to my attention my priorities. I've prayed that you'll be blessed in such a way that any setbacks you've had will be more than made up for.

desertscorpion
03-29-2006, 01:14 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

man, i know what ya mean neymore. i too had a house fire once. i live in a mobile home, and everyone knows they will go burn up fast. i was in livin room watch tv with my son. apparently my daughter had taken a bath and had a candle burning sittin on the edge of tub. tub was a plastic type stuff. it burnt down and caught the tub on fire. i seen smoke riollin up the hallway. i run in bathroom saw fir going, tried to turn on the faucet and throw water on it, too much blake smoke, i tried to open window, was blinded by smoke, i had a hard time breathin, i turned round and headed down halway, could not see, smoke was so thick. i got to end of hallway, seen the faint light from outside the open front door. ran like crazy for it, run out and dove off porch, i looked like superman flyin, slammed into ground, rolled right up to my feet. ran over to outside hydrant with hose attached, turned it on, i had a 3 wheeler atv sittin right below the bathroom window,. i climbed up on seat, smashed out window with a piece of steel, stuck hose in and sprayed it around like crazy. i got it out, but it burned up half the tub, singed the plastic liner and burned thro the hot water line below tub. i shut off the water line. i didnt have my shoes on, and i mangaed to cut my big toe on something, bleedin all over the place.

i walked back in house and commenced to cleanin up the standin water and survey the damage. it took me 2 weeks before i was able to replace the tub and wall liner. i did it myself. i had to locate a tub that fit. found it at a mobile home supply store. so yeah, i know how ya felt dude, at the time, i was cool headed and did what needed to be done, afterwords i was shaking like a leaf. when i realized just how close i come to losing my house, and all my possessions. scary thought. around here, we have to worry bout freakin tornados all the time. im smack in line of tornado alley. in NE Oklahoma.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Dude, I'm from Fort Smith! How far are you?

LAN-ED-TUL
03-29-2006, 08:04 PM
6 miles north of claremore, right near foyil. foyil is the home town of the dude they made the movie forest gump about. forest gump was a made up name, they used to make the movie, but its based off the guy right here from foyil, ok. he did jog, from one coast to the other and back again.

desertscorpion
03-30-2006, 04:58 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

6 miles north of claremore, right near foyil. foyil is the home town of the dude they made the movie forest gump about. forest gump was a made up name, they used to make the movie, but its based off the guy right here from foyil, ok. he did jog, from one coast to the other and back again.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's pretty cool. I'll have to look and see how far that actually is. Since I can get most everything I need right here in The Fort, I rarely venture to Oklahoma. I had a SW party last year. If I ever do one again, maybe you could come. Cool, cool.

the_steve
03-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Heh, i am probably not supposed to reveal this but i live in NE oklahoma too. I don't think i wanna say where though. What i just said is enough to get me in trouble anyway.[B)]

LAN-ED-TUL
03-31-2006, 03:19 AM
cool DS, might jus have to do that. someday.

steve, anywhere near claremore?

the_steve
03-31-2006, 01:39 PM
Yes. I have been there on many occasions, mostly lan parties. Okay, i live in..... Owasso. I hope my parents don't find out i posted that.

Do-Clo
03-31-2006, 02:20 PM
Just don't tick anybody off and you are safe[:D]

Do-Clo

Daj Nallig
03-31-2006, 06:57 PM
Pardon my intrusion, I've only been to NE Oklahoma once, and that was near Bartlesville.
I was searching for the oil company camp where my dad was born. It was called Carter 9.(Carter Oil Company) Anyone heard of it? I didn't find it, but I met a lot of really nice people in the process- I can see why dad always wanted to go back.

LAN-ED-TUL
04-01-2006, 02:39 AM
ive been to b-ville many many times, i go up there to go to woolaroc museum. its a huge park with a museum of colllections of all kinds of stuff. it was founded by phillips, the founder of phillips petroleum. or phillips 66 gas stations if anyone rememebers them.