PDA

View Full Version : Add effects to a 17 second video clip?

Novastar
12-23-2008, 05:34 AM
Hi all...

I have a 17 second "slow motion" clip that I'd like to have a few effects added to... just for fun... nothing to be said of deadlines, uber-perfection needed, nor anything else...

Just wondering if there is anyone with the ability to play around with adding/working with:

* slow motion (the clip is meant to be viewed as such)
* blaster bolts
* sound (I could probably provide this--but depends on the effects you add! :) )
* music (I could also provide the clip of this)
* whatever else you want to play with

Roto-ing the saber I'm holding is optional since... well... it's hard to explain, but the clip should show you why you could skip any exorbitant roto-work on the saber blade. :)

The clip is in the darkness and there is a smoke machine pumping in the background, so... again--it's not like some uber-HD clip! :)

I don't really know what I could do as remuneration, but I'm certainly open to discussing it privately. You can message me here if you're interested, or just shoot out an e-mail or a Y-tube message.

Thanks, and happy holidays!!

--N-Star

Tom Starkiller
12-23-2008, 06:57 AM
Any chance that you could show the footage, to give a better idea. I may take a look into it.

Mandalorian
12-23-2008, 09:38 AM
Hmm, I could ask my friend if he wants some practice. I don't have time right now, but would love to have the footage for practice later.

As for my friend, he helped rotoscope the lightsabers in our duel. He's pretty experienced and I'm sure he would love to have some practice. I'll talk to him and PM you if he's interested.

Novastar
12-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Thanks guys... and yes, I could certainly upload the footage somewhere (maybe even my website has room to sneak in a "secret link").

Additionally, I could just put it up on Y-tube for the time being so people get an idea. Think about it I will, but do some form or another of uploading... I will! :D

Naturally, I'll post the raw footage link(s) here too. And again, there is no rush--the project could be completed anytime in 2009. It could even be "done" by December 2009! Yes, 2009... :D

Thanks guys and happy holidays.

Mandalorian
12-23-2008, 11:16 AM
There's always Vimeo.com.

There, you can upload the footage, and there's an option allowing others to download the source footage. Of course, they must have a vimeo account in order to download it, but that's not much of an obstacle.