PDA

View Full Version : Salutations and Introductions...

XGundam05
12-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Ah, another new member to this haven of knowledge has entered...and that would be the author of this post.

I'll start by saying that I'm new to this particular forum, but not new to Lux Sabers. I've recently come off of a 2 year hiatus from Lightsaber building, and have an interest in getting back into the swing of things.

That being said, I'm a cheapskate and a cannibal when it comes to sabers. (My last saber was a 1w Star-O...and I'm perfectly happy with it)

Also, those of you from the LED Q & A's forum over at TheForce.net might (probably not) remember that I at one time made an attempt at a driver board. I was a little foolish then. I am now at the point where I can start actually working with Microchips (AVR's to be specific) and to know what I'm doing-ish. So if anyone is interested in a DIY driver board, I'd like to know so I know whether to document it on the interwebs or not. (I'm an EE major, so I'm not going to do any more work than I "have" to...)

And NO, it won't be as good as a commercial driver, and it won't have sound. At least not yet.

Lord Dottore Matto
12-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Welcome newold-bie!:mrgreen:

astromech_kuhns
12-12-2008, 08:46 PM
wwweeellllccccoooommmmeeee!!!!! mtfbwu

Jedi-Loreen
12-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Welcome. :D

I thought your user name sounded familiar. ;-)