PDA

View Full Version : Returning after a long meditation

informalmyx
12-10-2008, 04:22 AM
Hey guys i am back, for good. I have had a lifetime of things i have had to meditate on. the only personi even keep tack of is Torlin and i am ready to build a new saber(all i have is my EL saber i made before MHS was around and led was first being played with) i want to build a great mhs saber which i will assemble my self using the best components . anyone willing to sit down and confer with me on how to go though it. I will be going though the guides and post but really rather have a more experinced uilder step me though the mass of choices i didnt even think possible) if you are professional builder( ultra comes to mind) if ya can help i may just have you build it instead.

astromech_kuhns
12-10-2008, 07:45 AM
just wanted to say welcome. in my signiture are some post to read. one is a basic LED MHS walkthrough good luck

Darth_DevilGuy
12-10-2008, 10:31 AM
hey there, nice to met you, currently there's a huge number of options when it comes to LED tech, I'd be happy to answer any questions I can, though I'm sure there's plenty of other more knowledgeable people around here than me.

Lord Dottore Matto
12-10-2008, 09:45 PM
a serious old-school member! I am willing to help in any capacity from walking you through it to building it for you.

MaverickJsmith
12-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Welcome back indeed. I hope you have found wisdom through your meditation.

Drop me a line if you ever need anything.

Maverick 8)

informalmyx
12-14-2008, 04:24 PM
thanx guys and after thi week i will decide if ho wi do this