PDA

View Full Version : It's the third movie.

Kant Lavar
12-05-2008, 01:04 AM
(Yes, it's not Star Wars related. Bite me. :p )

WANT.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43329.html

samurai_rob
12-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Dude! Could be cool. I would like to see more gameplay vids, though. The cinemas look great. BIG fan of the movies. Saw the first one at the theater when I was around 6 years old (Crap! told my age!). I hope they do them justice. :)

NewberL337
12-06-2008, 01:35 AM
I pooped a little I got so excited

Novastar
12-06-2008, 01:54 AM
This game has been up and down and left and right for YEARS now... looks promising that... it MIGHT actually get completed.

Or maybe it's essentially just being completely re-done. Sounds like they got Dan Acroyd, but... I have no idea if they got "Egon" (Harold Ramis) or "Peter Vankman" (Bill Murray)... and I don't know but it sure sounds like "Winston" is there???

Anyhow... this kind of thing reminds me of why certain movies or dramas are successful. Often... it's the chemistry of the ACTORS--not the story or plot or special effects.

To me... G-Busters was just that. Seeing Ramis and Murray and Ackroyd was a friggin' RIOT! It reminded me of seeing Murray and Ramis in that one movie where they join the Army... I don't remember the name right now, but... it was GREAT--so hilarious... but mainly b/c of the actors (IMHO).

Master Dru-Er
12-06-2008, 04:12 AM
As far as I know full cast. Looks promising on pc.

bubbalew
12-06-2008, 07:06 AM
Nova, That movie was called Stripes. Loved the lunacy.

ArkaiHalon
12-06-2008, 07:26 AM
One of my best friends is the art director at Terminal Reality for this project.
He's shown me some of the stuff for it (he's the one that rendered the proton packs. with the real prop in the room. Yes he ran around the office with it strapped on. and yes, it's full cast, and the story is written by Ackroyd and Ramis. and all the original cast has been in to do voice recordings.

Donnovan Sunrider
12-06-2008, 08:59 AM
To expand on Arkai's statement, Bill Murray enjoyed this enough that he's more enthusiastic (http://chud.com/articles/articles/16454/1/BILL-MURRAY-WAXES-VAGUELY-ENTHUSIASTIC-ABOUT-GHOSTBUSTERS-3/Page1.html) about the GB3 script being written.

Nothing definite, but it's at least something.

And this game better have a PC release or I'm breaking something.

RandallFlagg
12-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Considering your sig and pics in your post, Kant Lavar, I think you'll like this one.
And the best part is that it's free.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35PhsEK8ssM

BTW, turn up your speakers. The score rocks.

Novastar
12-07-2008, 03:09 AM
FULL CAST??!?!?!?!?

<--------- mouth drops!!!!

:D :) :) :) :)

Well that's it there! They've hit it on the head--dead center... the ticket is the mixture of Murray, Ramis, etc. etc. etc. Can't go wrong if all of their input is taken into consideration!!! :)

I may be saying too much but... the "Ghostbusters" chemistry is something like what "Friends" was to modern kids, or even things as old as "Three's Company" or the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" and even the "Whose Line" U.S. cast. When it becomes that AWESOME... you don't screw around: if you keep them together... it's money, money, money, awesome, money, money, ***y good!! :D

I'm SOOOOO getting it if the full cast is on board. Just to get their performances. :D

Donnovan Sunrider
12-07-2008, 10:19 AM
The only cast member that didn't is Rick Moranis. I guess he's rolling in too much money to lower himself to video game voice work. :roll:

Novastar
12-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Especially after Honey I shrunk the kids. :D

ArkaiHalon
12-07-2008, 07:56 PM
The only cast member that didn't is Rick Moranis. I guess he's rolling in too much money to lower himself to video game voice work. :roll:

He's actually in discussions with the developers to come in. Dunno if it's finalizied or not, but this is as of Friday afternoon.

Kant Lavar
12-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Considering your sig and pics in your post, Kant Lavar, I think you'll like this one.
And the best part is that it's free.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35PhsEK8ssM

BTW, turn up your speakers. The score rocks.

Yes, it does, I have the soundtracks from the miniseries through Season Three on my iPod.

And as soon as I get back from Kuwait and get my computer hooked back up to the net, Beyond the Red Line is on my immediate download list. :mrgreen:

RandallFlagg
12-08-2008, 03:51 AM
Yes, it does, I have the soundtracks from the miniseries through Season Three on my iPod.

And as soon as I get back from Kuwait and get my computer hooked back up to the net, Beyond the Red Line is on my immediate download list. :mrgreen:

Kuwait?
Ugh. Been there, done that.
The demo's the only thing out right now. These guys are taking their time, making sure it's done right. Three missions thusfar: Nugget Training, Miner assist, and the Scar Asteroid.

Donnovan Sunrider
12-08-2008, 09:07 AM
He's actually in discussions with the developers to come in. Dunno if it's finalizied or not, but this is as of Friday afternoon.

Excellent.
If they could get Murray on board, I don't see why he'd be reluctant too.
It'll be so cool to have the whole crew back, even in this form.

And I repeat, PC VERSION! ;)

Master Dru-Er
12-08-2008, 12:25 PM
I agree Donovan PC is the only way to go. The pack stream effects are gonna be out of this world from what i've seen.