PDA

View Full Version : Interesting LED light usage...

Novastar
12-02-2008, 03:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8auGcHZ6K2w

I like this video a lot... but... I mean... I kinda have to address something here--is it just me, or...

...uh... is the video just a TAD bit... well, CREEPY?!? :confused:

LOL

:mrgreen:

LadyIrithyl
12-02-2008, 05:08 PM
I got that vibe too. Especially as he described the kidnapper wrist tie things.

samurai_rob
12-02-2008, 06:52 PM
I agree. Very creepy vibe.

Bet the guy shops here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15S0g8pG6HU

Caution: Vid does contain a bit of adult language watch at your own risk.

(Nothing filthy, just a bit naughty):D

Jedi-Loreen
12-02-2008, 07:18 PM
It would have made me feel less creeped out if he'd know those were called zip ties, or cable ties. :p

Novastar
12-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Yeah, I laughed SO hard when he started talking about them... it's like... what were you THINKING? I mean... the FIRST thing that comes to your mind when you see zip ties... is... KIDNAPPING?

That's just insane. lol

At least he said "in the movies"... :rolleyes:

samurai_rob
12-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Yeah, right. Maybe his HOME movies...;)

mmafighter
12-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Thats just random stupidity.

NewberL337
12-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Yeah, right. Maybe his HOME movies...;)

Ooooh zing!! lol

Yeah definitely a creeper. What actually gave me the creepy vibe was the combo of his kidnapping ties and then his random little circle staring into the camera lol.

Ari-Jaq Xulden
12-04-2008, 10:00 AM
No this dude is genuinely creepy. in one of his other vids he makes a confession, where he cared for a cerebral palsy patient, winds up slapping her hard on the cheek to get his fingers and a puzzle piece she tried to swallow from and teeth. the genius gets the idea to slap her on the other cheek to say its a fever or a reaction to something so he will not have to explain her beating so he could go home for the weekend.

Novastar
12-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Whoa. Hmm... I'm getting rather sorry that I posted this now!! Grrrr.

Angelus Lupus
12-04-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm thinking that you could get a better version of creepy guy's LED lights with a couple of Luxeons, two short sections of blade and decent diffusion. Then use LEE filters to get the colour wash effects he got, but much easier. Simpler, lighter and can also be run on rechargeable batteries if you want.