PDA

View Full Version : Welcome the Saber Noobie

Averaine
11-30-2008, 08:45 PM
Hello everyone. I don't know when or how it happened but one day I woke up and decided I'd like to make a few lightsabers.....yeah, well anyways, I've poked around and read a few threads to get the basic idea, and noticed that this is a pretty productive and friendly site, so I decided to join. I plan on starting with the simple stuff first and slowly get into the more complicated aspects of custom saber building, which is the logical way of course. So anyhow, hi. :)

Lord Dottore Matto
11-30-2008, 08:45 PM
welcome!

Lord Maul
11-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Welcome! You're at the right place for building customs :cool:

Angelus Lupus
11-30-2008, 08:50 PM
I've poked around and read a few threads to get the basic idea, and noticed that this is a pretty productive and friendly site, so I decided to join.

Welcome and well done for reading around first.

I plan on starting with the simple stuff first and slowly get into the more complicated aspects of custom saber building, which is the logical way of course. So anyhow, hi. :)
Yes, start simple, gain skills and confidence. Soon you'll be hooked on building sabers!

Lord Dottore Matto
11-30-2008, 11:50 PM
BTW, your first post should be required reading for all n00bs! Bravo, and did I say welcome? Yes? Well welcome again!:cool:

astromech_kuhns
12-01-2008, 12:53 AM
hello and welcome young padawan here is the place for sabers i think. (pokes head out of thread adn checks around) well yep i think this is the place:p;)welcome

Averaine
12-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Haha, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm familiar with forums and how things work so hopefully that won't be much of a problem. Hopefully this will work out :D

Lord Preston
12-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Welcome, and kudos for reading the threads! Enjoy your stay.