PDA

View Full Version : Hi! everybody in the forum i'm a new member

mrgn0m3
11-26-2008, 06:49 AM
Hi i'm Romain Villeneuve i come from Quebec Canada and i recently have a idea to build myself a lightsaber in pvc like jay is a verry long project.

I'm a newbie and scuse me if i'm little confuse by the term you use in that forum. So i want to start my project with a hasbro sound card, luxeon v green led, polycarbonate blade with led diffuser and luxeon heat sink and i want to put a battery pack with the speaker from css at 18$ and i want some add-ons like a bargraph. If you can send me by email the plan or on the forum for make a bargraph with led that could be help me.

Take a couple of coffee when i will do this lightsaber ;) So i think is possible to make it and that could be cost 150$ for all parts without the pvc just the electronics parts. Because i don't have many money for buy an ultrasound card.

Thank you for your comments or recomendations.

p.s : i will put my plan on the forum soon.

Lord Preston
11-26-2008, 08:00 AM
Let me be the first to welcome you, and I hope you'll find your answers here, which I'm sure you will. But have you read any of the EL or LED threads? Might want to check those out. Anyway, enjoy your stay.:D

samurai_rob
11-27-2008, 02:41 PM
Welcome, my friend! If I can help in any way, don't hesitate to ask.:D

Lord Dottore Matto
11-27-2008, 09:45 PM
welcome, and read the links in my SIG...

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
11-27-2008, 10:42 PM
Yay, another Canadian! Welcome, bro!

astromech_kuhns
11-27-2008, 11:55 PM
hello, im jedi knight kuhns, both myself obi-dar and jaygon have worked with pvc making hilts. if you have any questions about that please do not hesitate to ask. im currently working on making pvc sabers and i have a thread as well about pvc sabers although not as big as jaygons it still ahs info in it. happy saber building:-D