PDA

View Full Version : About the sabers for sale.

mmafighter
11-14-2008, 04:10 PM
I guess an apology needs to go out from me to everyone including Tim. I guess I should have read more and brushed up on info before assuming people would be receptive. I realize that this is a DIY site and store, and I have every intention to do that and get good at this. I'll make sure to post pictures when I get done! Thanks guys.

-Aaron

Lord Dottore Matto
11-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Good luck bro! Start by reading the links in my SIG, they will give you a good knowledge base!

jtsteph
11-14-2008, 04:28 PM
Cool. Have LOTS of fun. And don't chop your fingers off!!!

eastern57
11-14-2008, 05:36 PM
That's very big of you Aaron, thank you. :) Apology graciously accepted - and reoffered, my apologies for both meeting you with a roadblock rather than an open door, and for starting the downward spiral of negativity toward you.

It shows a lot of character and guts to come back and ask for acceptance. ;) You are very welcome here. Dig in, make yourself comfortable, and get ready to take in a the wonderful world of DIY lightsabers!!

eastern57 :)

mmafighter
11-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks eastern. And It's all good bro... and like I said, I plan on digging in, and aim to have fun with this...

Novastar
11-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Hmm, I missed all this drama... heheh :)

Jedi-Loreen
11-14-2008, 07:12 PM
I just watched.

And stayed out of it for once....:p

samurai_rob
11-14-2008, 10:23 PM
Way to go, dude! Any help I can give, don't hesitate to ask! My PM is always open!:D

Darth Morbius
11-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Good luck on the saber mmafighter!

I too would like to publicly apologize for blocking your progress as well. It was uncalled for, and mostly a misunderstanding on both of our behalves.

Enjoy the forums, build lots of sabers, and have a great time doing it! :mrgreen:

Darth Leximus
11-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Ahhhhh there's so much love going around the forums these last few days! Is it the holiday spirit come early?? Well let's keep it going because we are all here to do the same thing.....give Tim all our hard earned money!!

Bravo guys, thanks for being so adult about all this.

MTFBWY

Donnovan Sunrider
11-15-2008, 11:13 AM
*sniff*
There's just so much love in this place.

GROUP HUG!:twisted:

GrimaOllak
11-17-2008, 06:45 AM
I'm proud, certainly of mmafighter for his apology, but also of everyone who has put their negativity aside and embraced a newcomer to this wonderful hobby. Well done, all of you. *applaudes Joker-in-cell style*