PDA

View Full Version : Eastern57 is a...

Lord Dottore Matto
11-13-2008, 03:28 AM
Any of you that know Eastern57 already know this, but the dude is a PRINCE! He is a stand-up guy who exhibits the all-to-rare human traits of kindness and generosity. He enriches us all by his presence here.

You may ask why I am doling out so much man-love here...well I ain't a tellin', but he deserves it! Expect LDM to pay it forward.:!:

Rock on bro! (you know what I'm talkin' about!)

H@rrY89
11-13-2008, 03:33 AM
Here Here

The Man is also a Genius when it comes to Lightsaber Design. All of his designs are Original and the guy has so many talents!!

Rock on Eastern, You ever come to Aus i'll shout ya a beer ;)

swear000
11-13-2008, 03:55 AM
yay...better then a western!

Darth Leximus
11-13-2008, 08:09 AM
yay...better then a western!

Ouch bro, dug deep for that one huh?!? jk

eastern57
11-13-2008, 09:40 AM
Aw, stop... y'all are making me blush :oops: ;)

You are most welcome LDM. I'm happy to help, especially such a fine gent like yourself.

Please continue with the Rocking. 8)

Malaki Skywalker
11-13-2008, 10:00 AM
Eastern rocks!! And his generosity knows no bounds! If their was such thing as "User of the year award" my votes go to eastern... hint hint Tim ;)

Jedi-Diah
11-13-2008, 10:37 AM
Hear, hear. Eastern is a gentleman and a scholar.

Hasid Lafre
11-13-2008, 12:58 PM
I go to sleep and this is what I miss?

Tom Starkiller
11-13-2008, 01:03 PM
Eastern sucks!!

Wait a minute. *Re-reads thread* Ah! Right...

Yeah, Eastern Rocks!!!

Really.

Cal2kidz
11-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Eastern is the man, no doubt! Not to mention a friend! Can't say enough about the guy - integrity, character and guy who is a giver! Many fold blessings back to you my friend!

Cal2kidz:cool:

ThreeQuadFive
11-13-2008, 01:22 PM
You may ask why I am doling out so much man-love here...well I ain't a tellin', but he deserves it! Expect LDM to pay it forward.:!:

Rock on bro! (you know what I'm talkin' about!)

Do tell!

Novastar
11-13-2008, 04:06 PM
I can at least contribute to this thread that...

...Eastern contributed some MONDO ***y cool footage of many of his CF sabers for the "Prince LED" vid... so...

I guess, there ya go--LDM got it right, maybe Eastern *IS* the Prince LED?? :) hahahah

I know most have you have seen the video, but pay attention to when the "actual" music begins (about halfway in?)... you'll see a ton of his creations, and they look STELLAR:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnOemNIHyJI

Anyhow. Kudos, Eastern... Prince of the LEDs, hahahah :mrgreen:

MaverickJsmith
11-13-2008, 04:12 PM
*walks in on this standing ovation*

:shock:

Whoa!

Cheers eastern :D

You earned it 8)

Maverick 8)

eastern57
11-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Okay... I had to go to the hospital today to get my head deflated... :rolleyes:

But I truly appreciate the overly-kind words from everyone. Thank You all.

All I did for Lord Dottore Matto was send him some parts that I didn't need and thought he could use - seeing as how he spits out sabers like a hay-wire log-ride.

Same with a lot of other people here, I've just sent out little things that someone might be needing for a project. Or something that might help them along the way... nothing more than anyone else here is capable of. ;)

Jedi-Diah
11-13-2008, 05:31 PM
Very cool Eastern. I enjoy looking at my TCSS Anakin blade holder every day. TCSS dosn't make them anymore and you had an extra and sent it to me. Very nice! The saber is awesome now.

I'll try to do the same someday but for now I don't have anything extra (still just starting out).

Okay... I had to go to the hospital today to get my head deflated... :rolleyes:

But I truly appreciate the overly-kind words from everyone. Thank You all.

All I did for Lord Dottore Matto was send him some parts that I didn't need and thought he could use - seeing as how he spits out sabers like a hay-wire log-ride.

Same with a lot of other people here, I've just sent out little things that someone might be needing for a project. Or something that might help them along the way... nothing more than anyone else here is capable of. ;)

Lord Dottore Matto
11-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Community my man!

LeMoel
11-14-2008, 12:33 AM
he gave me a luxeon k2 haha

NewberL337
11-14-2008, 12:41 AM
Well, I'm still real new. But with my first Noob posts Eastern was a big help, and very kind. And hearing what you did, regardless of how new or old someone may be here, those actions are something to be admired and appreciated. I work in the business of community and the idea of people working together for common goals. It's always cheerful to see people actual show in actions that spirit. Good for you my friend.

xl97
11-14-2008, 01:09 PM
and here I thought it was gonna be a roast. ;)

eastern57
11-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Ha Ha! Roast away, man... although, it might sound weird after all the sweet, fluffy talk... but if you got something - lemme have it!!

"Yeah that xl97 guy... he sure did work hard on that saber-builder... it's his greatest accomplishment that Tim gets all the credit for..." :D

Lord Dottore Matto
11-14-2008, 06:40 PM
I agree! Xl97 should have his own appreciation/Butt-kissin' thread for his contributions to the community!:mrgreen:

xl97
11-14-2008, 08:35 PM
Ha Ha! Roast away, man... although, it might sound weird after all the sweet, fluffy talk... but if you got something - lemme have it!!

"Yeah that xl97 guy... he sure did work hard on that saber-builder... it's his greatest accomplishment that Tim gets all the credit for..." :D

hahahaha.. no "I" wasnt going to post a roast.. when I read the title.. thats what I thought..so I came in to see some good 'jabs'.. ;)

Im hoping to have some down time in the next few weeks to get back to business..saber building and playing with the Replicant FX project.. led driver & sound controller.. (man I just think that project is ****, for customizable options)..

on the saber builder side of things.. Tim did have ideas of adding the length of the build in there and some others..

cost and things like we always to be added but I never got around to it until Tim kicked my ass into gear.. :)