PDA

View Full Version : So, how'd it go?!?!

Reith
11-02-2008, 02:30 AM
So, how'd everyone's Halloween go?!?! It was actually decently warm up here in Minnesota so the weekend's been great! Did all the kids have fun and get tons of candy? I'm sorry to all you parents for what you get to go through in the next upcoming weeks! Haha! :mrgreen: Hopefully everyone was safe as well!! :smile:

MaverickJsmith
11-02-2008, 05:37 AM
It didn't go as planned for me. I took my sabers over to a friends place since we hang out on Friday's. It was raining, like it has been since Friday.

So, didn't get to have some halloween fun in the square of his apartment complex and wow the neighbors.

T__T!!!

Maverick T_T

samurai_rob
11-02-2008, 10:35 AM
We had a beautiful Halloween! It was warm enough not to freeze but cool enough not to die in our costumes...and I totally made a little kid cry in the local hospital ER just by looking at him! God! I LOVE Halloween!:twisted:

Zero Unit
11-02-2008, 11:19 AM
I didn't get to go trick or treating this year because my school had an away football game, and I'm part of the band. However, we all dressed up in costumes, and while the band was playing the Imperial March, me and one of the other members went down to the field and had a duel. I must say, it was quite entertaining. :cool:

Reith
11-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Haha that's awesome!!! When I was in high school one of my friends was in the orchastra and loved star wars. So when he saw they were going to be playing a star wars melody, him and his friend got the conductor to have a duel on stage in the middle of the song during the concert. They fought for a little bit and then after she killed them, they laid dead on the floor till the end of the song, she went back to conducting with the saber. Haha, it was pretty sweet! The crowd loved it! i wanted to go up there and fight so bad, but i was in the band and we never got to have fun. Band is serus biznus!!! :razz:

Kant Lavar
11-02-2008, 12:19 PM
For see reason, everyone here dressed up as a military person. Mostly US Army, though there were a few Marines, Airmen, and Sailors running around. Think I even saw a couple British Army folks about. :p

MoonDragn
11-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Don't buy the cheap jedi belts you see from Ebay from philippines. They are crap. Mine kept falling apart while I was at my halloween party. I need to lose some weight but the belt just didn't hold together well. poor design.

Even the buckle area was not really riveted. This guy really has shoddy workmanship.

It was otherwise a cool party, one other person dressed as a sith there but I had the lightsaber and he didn't :)

Jedi-Loreen
11-02-2008, 12:46 PM
How are people supposed to know you're supposed to be a Sith, if you don't have a red bladed lightsaber? :rolleyes:

Reith
11-02-2008, 01:05 PM
You could dress up in black jedi clothes and go around punching people in the face and giving evil laughs! I bet at least one person will figure out you're sith. :mrgreen:

Tom Starkiller
11-02-2008, 01:09 PM
think i even saw a couple british army folks about. :p

yay for us!!

annon
11-02-2008, 03:07 PM
You could dress up in black jedi clothes and go around punching people in the face and giving evil laughs! I bet at least one person will figure out you're sith. :mrgreen:

That's a good way for the Cops to find out you're a Sith :rolleyes:

MaverickJsmith
11-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Bri'ish!

I do love those berets.

Maverick 8)

Reith
11-02-2008, 03:21 PM
That's a good way for the Cops to find out you're a Sith :rolleyes:

PSH!!! No cop can handle the power of a SITH!!!! MUAHAHAAHHAHA :twisted:

DaJoQuim
11-02-2008, 04:47 PM
when anakin first turn to the sith side he still had his blue lightsaber lol!!

Angelus Lupus
11-02-2008, 05:07 PM
I've often wondered what if a sneaky sith decided not to use a red blade, just to confuse people. "No, he's definately a good guy, his saber is blue. Oh shi..."

Reith
11-02-2008, 06:08 PM
"You know what? I don't CARE how many people he's 'supposably' killed! He's got a Blue lightsaber, so obviously he's on our side!"

Lord Preston
11-02-2008, 06:13 PM
"You know what? I don't CARE how many people he's 'supposably' killed! He's got a Blue lightsaber, so obviously he's on our side!"

You wish.;)

swear000
11-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Bri'ish!

I do love those berets.

Maverick 8)

Cool thing about Engalnd is that is is so peaceful (especially in the North country) especially since it is illegal for people to have guns.

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
11-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Cool thing about Engalnd is that is is so peaceful (especially in the North country) especially since it is illegal for people to have guns.

Yeah, it's illegal to have guns in Canada too, but I wouldn't walk around in parts of Toronto without a bullet proof vest.

kiltedmikey
11-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Yeah, it's illegal to have guns in Canada too, but I wouldn't walk around in parts of Toronto without a bullet proof vest.

Yea but in England they don't have a country directly to the south overflowing with any type you might want.

LeMoel
11-02-2008, 07:31 PM
did anyone actually get snow?

chaos
11-03-2008, 03:58 AM

It still doesn't stop people having them. Our main probelm is knifes, so its not that peaceful!!

MoonDragn
11-03-2008, 05:09 AM
How are people supposed to know you're supposed to be a Sith, if you don't have a red bladed lightsaber? :rolleyes:

He was all dressed in a black robe, black clothes and black face paint. If he wasn't a Sith he was a very goth Jedi.

Reith
11-03-2008, 05:14 AM
It still doesn't stop people having them. Our main probelm is knifes, so its not that peaceful!!

Yea I've heard that alot. One of my professors used to teach over in England and he said that while he was over there, not once did he see a gun or get scared of being shot, but he saw knives all the time. Almost to the point that everyone he knew had a knife on them at all times.

The two other things he said about England that he found interesting is that they have tea with EVERYTHING and that people bring wine and champagne to parks all the time, then just sit and relax with their bubbly.

"Chief!!! A bank downtown is being robbed! What should we do?!"
"ALRIGHT! Everybody listen up! First, we're gonna have some tea! Then we're gonna go catch these scum!"
"Wooooo! You always know the perfect thing to do chief! That must be why you get paid the big bucks!"
- end scene with cheesy cop music - :mrgreen:

swear000
11-03-2008, 08:11 AM
Yea I've heard that alot. One of my professors used to teach over in England and he said that while he was over there, not once did he see a gun or get scared of being shot, but he saw knives all the time. Almost to the point that everyone he knew had a knife on them at all times.

The thing is, to never worry about getting shot puts an incredible peace on your mind. It makes you yourself feel so calm and relaxed. There are so many wonderful things to see and do in England that you loose yourself to those good things and forget all about the stabbing non-sense. Watching the news is actually enjoyable because they aren't talking about a robbery or shooting everyday.