PDA

View Full Version : Timīs complete LED blade(some questions)

The Beast
03-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Hi, i have some questions about Timīs complete LED blade:

1. What is the reflective material/thing that refects the light back trough the tube(mirror or film or something like that)?

2. What is "the safer reflective material" he talks about in one of the other topics("complete blades choice")?

3. And what is these "undersized reflective discs" he also talks about under "complete blades choice?

Yo, iīm a newbee so please be patient.

Strydur
03-21-2006, 12:32 PM
1. What is the reflective material/thing that refects the light back trough the tube(mirror or film or something like that)?

Used to be mirrors..I now use a reflective disc sort of like aluminum foil

2. What is "the safer reflective material" he talks about in one of the other topics("complete blades choice")?

See answer to number 1

3. And what is these "undersized reflective discs" he also talks about under "complete blades choice?

Similar material but just smaller so it lets some of the light into the tip.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

The Beast
03-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks man[:D]

If i want to order a complete blade from you, how do i then tell you that you should put it in mine...(the "undersized refective material" that let some light enter the tip)?

james3
03-21-2006, 01:35 PM
I just received 2 of the new style small reflector blades and I am telling you they rock. You get a wonderful glow of the tip and a sweet "glowing bullseye" on your opposition[:D] Just put in your memo section you want the new style, Tim will take care of you[8D]

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

The Beast
03-21-2006, 01:43 PM
thanks[:D]