It consists of the following parts:

MPS Pommel Style 3 v2
Double Threaded Hilt Style 4
MHS Ribbed Extension v-grooved
Screw On LED Blade Holder Style 10
TCSS - Covertech Black - Side
Guarded Switch - Red
Custom Powder Coating (Black) on all metal pieces

I'd like to know if this is a feasible build with which to install an MR or Ultrasound 2.0 soundboard, speaker, Luxeon III or V LED (RED) and Heatsink and of course, a blade.

I'm new to the custom saber building world and would appreciate anyone's input on this.

Cheers, and thanks in advance.

swear000
10-18-2008, 04:37 AM
sick dude! make it!

Tom Starkiller
10-18-2008, 04:37 AM
I've never been much for hilt style 4, but that looks pretty niffty.

(Your covertech is upside down though ;) )

Kant Lavar
10-18-2008, 05:26 AM
Very nice!

Two things, just for your edification. First, that's going to be a long hilt. Nothing wrong with that - several members have "claymore"-sized hilts, including me.

Secondly, depending on the battery you pick (the 4.8v pack sold in the store will be more than enough for a US2 and Lux3), you'll have plenty of room in there.

ArkaiHalon
10-18-2008, 06:13 AM
Great looking saber. very slick. My first MHS was very simliar (differet pommel and the original #7 blade holder) and it's not tooooo long.

Lord Dottore Matto
10-18-2008, 12:12 PM
I love it...on saberbuilder. In reality, just make sure that you want a VERY long (like 14") saber. If you don't mind, then this thing will be very cool and have more than enough room for what you want to do. If it is too long for your taste, consider a shorter section by your emitter like a choke. I attached an example thimbnail which is 12.14" overall (still a little long, but closer to an "average length"). Bottom line, you have to do what you like!:)

37H4N
10-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Very cool! If you want it to be a little shorter, you could always have Tim do some custom work and have shortened pieces or something.

Darth Maelstrom
10-18-2008, 12:30 PM
(Your covertech is upside down though ;) )

LOL...TOLD you I was new to this

Darth Maelstrom
10-18-2008, 04:24 PM
I love it...on saberbuilder. In reality, just make sure that you want a VERY long (like 14") saber. If you don't mind, then this thing will be very cool and have more than enough room for what you want to do. If it is too long for your taste, consider a shorter section by your emitter like a choke. I attached an example thimbnail which is 12.14" overall (still a little long, but closer to an "average length"). Bottom line, you have to do what you like!:)

I played around with some of the chokes available but wasn't really happy with any of them to be honest. I realize this will be a bit on the longish side but I kinda like the idea of a "Claymore" Saber lol.

I originally used the earlier version of Saber Builder that contained a LOT of parts not available on the TCSS site and was getting tired of being told "we can't do that because we don't carry those parts" hehe. So, when the "official" TCSS Saber Builder came out, I'd thought I'd give it a try.

This concept strikes me as being downright Sith-Nasty and I like it. Thanks for the input folks. When I get home from my upcoming sail, I'll look into what I need to fill this thing with to make me one hell of a great Sith Saber.

Cheers

Phiily Manyaan
10-18-2008, 05:29 PM
I actually like it. A lot of the initial designs I see on here aren't all that creative IMO (no offense to anyone, mine wasn't either). But that one just all fits together I think and the color makes it. Might I suggest super wet black for that? Would look sick. That emitter has found its place on this saber I think. Good Job and BTW, my first was 14.5 inches.

Ghostbat
10-20-2008, 09:25 AM
You should have plenty of room in there for everything you need, and for the record my hilts are almost always this long, I have huge hands and need the space :)

samurai_rob
10-26-2008, 10:13 AM
love the black!