PDA

View Full Version : Polycarbonate and blade diffuser questions

Jedi_Klown
10-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Does the diffuser go inside the polycarbonate thin walled polycarbonate.

Lord Maul
10-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Yup. Roll it and slide it into the polyC tube. If you have the nylon diffuser you don't even need to roll it.

Jedi_Klown
10-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Yup. Roll it and slide it into the polyC tube. If you have the nylon diffuser you don't even need to roll it. i just have one thats 40" and its already rolled up...

Lord Maul
10-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Is it corbin's film? I didn't know Tim pre rolled those. In that case just slide it into the polyC

Jedi_Klown
10-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Cani hot glue the optics together or super glue or any type of glue it doesnt stick very well i got them they didnt fit i trimmed them down and they still dont fit good...

Lord Maul
10-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Don't use superglue whatever you do. Hot glue works. I haven't ever glued my optics. I just trim them a little and then when I put the blade holder on it clips the holder and optic together.

Jedi_Klown
10-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Don't use superglue whatever you do. Hot glue works. I haven't ever glued my optics. I just trim them a little and then when I put the blade holder on it clips the holder and optic together.
O yea that makes sense i ordered stuff and i havent got some of it yet cuz i orderd them at different times so i havent got my blade holders yet LOL...

X
10-09-2008, 08:05 PM
i just have one thats 40" and its already rolled up...

Do you mean the diffuser Tube? If that's the case then no it will only work with the thickwalled blade.

Ghostbat
10-10-2008, 10:31 AM

Maul is correct, the blade holder holds all the optics quite tightly enough.