PDA

View Full Version : Nice New Stuff For TFU coming Soon.

LordBane21
10-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Ok here are some pics of what is to come for TFU as downloadable content. these are just 2 pics of characters u can Download there will be more
http://www.starwars.com/img/games/videogames/20080930news/luke.jpg
http://www.starwars.com/img/games/videogames/20080930news/kit_image.jpg

That is the first pack. the second will include a new mission for starkiller/galen marek going to jedi temple to look for truth/secrets about his father. and is said to put ur skills to the test.

I cant wait.:o

DarthTratz
10-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Impressive... most impressive. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Looks very cool!

jamesjeffh
10-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Yeah this makes a good " sorry we screwed you next gen guys & gals on the multiplayer " gift.

Darth_DevilGuy
10-10-2008, 09:18 PM
and still no PC port, I'm going to head over to the developers offices soon and teach them the true power of the darkside if this BS keeps up...

Kant Lavar
10-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Impressive... most impressive. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Looks very cool!
I came here to say this.

Think I'm gonna have to bust out TFU again and see if I can't find some more lightsaber crystals...

VeggieJedi
10-11-2008, 10:22 AM
HOORAY for downloadable content!
great game apart from the whole load of annoying non-canon enemies! :evil:

Hasid Lafre
10-11-2008, 03:37 PM
20$ says its for ps3/360 only and the rest of uss get screwed.

LordBane21
10-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Well Thnk God i have a 360 :)

Lord Dottore Matto
10-11-2008, 07:48 PM
*rubs hands eagerly* I can't wait!!!!!!

FenderBender
10-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Well considering that us 360/ps3 owners got screwed on the multiplayer, I cant say as I sympathize.

jamesjeffh
10-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Im with you there. We got S-C-R-E-W-E-D

kiltedmikey
10-12-2008, 09:07 AM
PS2 already had a bunch of other costumes i.e. characters built in. just need to know cheat code to unlock.

Hasid Lafre
10-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Yeah but you got to go thru some basackwards way to keep them and still play the game...SCREW THAT!

Novastar
10-13-2008, 10:58 PM
I just felt like saying... now that I have a Radeon HD4850 and 4GB of RAM in my PC (and I've had this dual core 2.4Ghz system for a long time now)... it cracks me up that TFU is *NOT* made for PC.

So... I've never played it, and I really have no intention of bothering to buy an entire "game system" just for this reason. Besides--it would just be ironic... seeing as the Xbox 360 or PS3 or whatever is technically inferior to a super-pimped PC... especially when I'm playing games in 2048 x 1536 when I feel like it... and being able to play Oblivion with like 25+ high-detail custom mods on full detail @ 1600 x 1200.

I don't get it. Dark Forces I & II... then finally Jedi Knight... Jedi Outcast... Jedi Academy... ... ... and that's it? LOL

H@rrY89
10-14-2008, 03:09 AM
I just felt like saying... now that I have a Radeon HD4850 and 4GB of RAM in my PC (and I've had this dual core 2.4Ghz system for a long time now)... it cracks me up that TFU is *NOT* made for PC.

So... I've never played it, and I really have no intention of bothering to buy an entire "game system" just for this reason. Besides--it would just be ironic... seeing as the Xbox 360 or PS3 or whatever is technically inferior to a super-pimped PC... especially when I'm playing games in 2048 x 1536 when I feel like it... and being able to play Oblivion with like 25+ high-detail custom mods on full detail @ 1600 x 1200.

I don't get it. Dark Forces I & II... then finally Jedi Knight... Jedi Outcast... Jedi Academy... ... ... and that's it? LOL

Yeah I agree with you there Nova, They said it was due to Technology in PC's not being fast enough to handle the game. I think it was just a cover up to say that

"Ohhh, we dont want the force unleashed to be on PC becuase that way everyone will pirate the game" :/

Jedi Academy still is a fantastic game, I play it all the time with my friends and its so fun once you mod it :)

Anyways, the new content looks good. Cant wait to try it out :)

chaos
11-18-2008, 03:29 PM
So has anyone downloaded the new costumes yet. I did a couple of days ago for my PS3. I was surpised how many there was, even including ROTS obi wan and anakin. And they all look pretty cool, especially the Sith Assassin.

Heres a list of what they are:

-Hooded Combat Gear
-General Starkiller
-Sith Assassin
-Imperial Commando
-Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker
-Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
-Darth Sion
-Ki-Adi-Mundi
-Kit Fisto

The only thing that bothered me was the lightsaber with the Luke ROTJ costume, it's obi wan's!!! I'll try and take pics of them tomorrow, then post them.

I'm still waiting for the new level to be released.

Darth Leximus
11-18-2008, 03:39 PM
I downloaded them, but haven't played with em just yet.

Novastar
11-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Yeah I agree with you there Nova, They said it was due to Technology in PC's not being fast enough to handle the game. I think it was just a cover up...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... that *IS* "high"-larious if they actually said that. I mean, honestly now... the XBOX has a better processor and video setup than I do right now??! I think not. And I don't even have the "most pimped" vid card.

Anyway though... one of these days I really need to play it or figure out SOME way to mess with it since... people PROBABLY want some kind of CF "TFU" sound font. I guess. I dunno...

Kant Lavar
11-18-2008, 06:24 PM
Downloaded this for my Xbox yesterday. Overall, I like. I think my favorite is General Starkiller. I also find myself thinking about how different the Rebellion might have been had Starkiller survived his little tete-a-tete with the Emperor at the end of TFU.

Tenric Starkindler
11-18-2008, 06:57 PM
It's probably a windows thing. PCs running windows rarely benchmark at the specs for the individual hardware components...windows drags on resources and can slow graphics 'cause it has to "handle" everything going on (even if just to "approve" of it). At least that is my take on it. I am a PC pwner and do not have a console system (my kids have DS Lites). So its either PC or no play for me.

valeon
11-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Yes a console has lesser specs than a PC, but a console isn't limited by resources. A PC has to handle the OS and plenty of other things that slow it down. A console takes less "power" to run games because it ONLY has to run the game. Simply put, a console is a PC for gaming and gaming only. Personally I play games on both my PC and my X360. I wouldn't make a choice between the two. Consoles have alot to offer, and so do PCs, but for completely different reasons.

Eco
11-18-2008, 10:17 PM
20$ says its for ps3/360 only and the rest of uss get screwed.

Oh, but of course. No one cares about PrevGen systems anymore. And the Wii is all but forgotten when it comes to franchise games outside of Mario.

Darth Vane
11-20-2008, 09:41 AM
i got the downloadable i like it for the most part. the one thing i would like to see is a black lightsaber 2.0. i mean dont get me wrong the black lightsaber in the game looks kick ass at first but after about 1 minute.... it just annoys me. it starts to look like some glow stick. if they came out with a new crystal that made the blade have its white core and the black outline then we can talk about bad ass! i must say though my favorite costume so far is the sith robe one! i am pissed that the ps2 got costumes like Darth Maul, Dooku, Mace Windu, Ventress. but hopefully the new update that will add the extra mission for starkiller will supply some of that. lol

samurai_rob
11-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Anybody know it the update fixed the default text glitch on 360? Also, has anyone heard when or if we'll be getting the bonus level? I thought it was gonna be included with the costume pack.

Darth Vane
11-20-2008, 08:01 PM
default text glitch? what is that? and the only thing i can think of keep watch on the site or Xbox live.

samurai_rob
11-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Default text glitch was a bug that kept you from getting the holocron achievement on 360. No one knew what triggered it, but you know you had it if at sometime in the 2nd half of the game your 2nd objective changed to read default text. All you could do was start over. It hit me on my first playthru, but I didn't get it again. Some people were not as lucky. It was a big deal on the 360 message boards on gamefaqs and even xplay referenced it in their review, I heard.

MoonDragn
11-21-2008, 02:14 PM
You know I still haven't even booted up my Force Unleashed CD for my PS3...

I've been too busy playing Fallout 3. I'm level 13 right now in Fallout 3 wandering the wastelands with a plasma rifle and a rifle that shoots railroad spikes.

samurai_rob
11-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Just picked up left 4 dead. anybody playing it?