PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

Cade
10-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Well......Just wanted to say that after much debate over whether or not to convert my Vader MR fx saber or put one together from scratch, I decided to do the latter. I just made my first order from TCSS for a Hilt, extender and pommel. That is all I can afford at the moment as the emitter I want is $51 and my wife would have a coronary. So now it's all about the waiting game.

On another note, I chose TCSS based solely on this community. Just thought you should know. Seemed like good honest people here. :mrgreen:

MoonDragn
10-03-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm glad I'm not married. I spent 2k after I got hooked on all this lightsaber stuff a few weeks ago.

Lord Dottore Matto
10-03-2008, 03:02 PM
I'm glad I'm not married. I spent 2k after I got hooked on all this lightsaber stuff a few weeks ago.

Welcome Cade! Your wife will fall in line, they all do! MoonDragon, only 2k, you need to start ordering!:cool:

astromech_kuhns
10-03-2008, 03:29 PM
um do i get some credit for not being married? and 2k is more than m 0.

welcome

Lord Preston
10-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Well......Just wanted to say that after much debate over whether or not to convert my Vader MR fx saber or put one together from scratch, I decided to do the latter. I just made my first order from TCSS for a Hilt, extender and pommel. That is all I can afford at the moment as the emitter I want is $51 and my wife would have a coronary. So now it's all about the waiting game.

On another note, I chose TCSS based solely on this community. Just thought you should know. Seemed like good honest people here. :mrgreen:

Well you came to the right place. As stated, your wife will learn to love your hobby, but give it time. But as for now, just enjoy things around here, we are all family (In a way).

Cade
10-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Well you came to the right place. As stated, your wife will learn to love your hobby, but give it time. But as for now, just enjoy things around here, we are all family (In a way).

Oh the wife doesn't mind the hobby. She likes it in fact.
When I did my Mando bucket and suit.....no complaints. It's the incesent buying of star wars artifacts and random star wars related books and well you get it I'm sure.

She has WoW.......I have SW.

She did complain however whe I paid $800 to DV tattooed on my arm :-?

Lord Dottore Matto
10-04-2008, 12:58 AM
um do i get some credit for not being married? and 2k is more than m 0.

welcome

dude, you are 13! We would be a little worried if you WERE married. LMAO
Since you are my buddy, I hereby give you monster credit for holding out and not getting married...yet! Remember, the cake is a lie and so is the perfume...except when it is the truth;)

Drichar Deis
10-04-2008, 12:23 PM
Seemed like good honest people here. :mrgreen:

Just because we are honest doesnt mean we are good ;)

People take offence at my honesty ;)

Cade
10-05-2008, 04:54 AM
Just because we are honest doesnt mean we are good ;)

People take offence at my honesty ;)

I never will.:twisted:

Lord Preston
10-05-2008, 07:22 PM
dude, you are 13! We would be a little worried if you WERE married. LMAO
Since you are my buddy, I hereby give you monster credit for holding out and not getting married...yet! Remember, the cake is a lie and so is the perfume...except when it is the truth;)

Sir, that is my quote. You are under arrest for using it without permission.

swear000
10-05-2008, 09:06 PM
I don't think those who lie and steal have any authority...oh wait...I forgot about those people called politicians!

Lord Dottore Matto
10-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Sir, that is my quote. You are under arrest for using it without permission.

Uhhh, how do you figure? I made it up when I read his post! Maybe great minds just think alike!

OOOOHHHH, the cake part. I've heard that many times before (just yesterday at work as a matter of fact!)

NOTE: "the cake is a lie" in my previous welcome post was blatently stolen from Lord Preston

Lord Preston
10-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Uhhh, how do you figure? I made it up when I read his post! Maybe great minds just think alike!

OOOOHHHH, the cake part. I've heard that many times before (just yesterday at work as a matter of fact!)

NOTE: "the cake is a lie" in my previous welcome post was blatently stolen from Lord Preston

Take it back!

Lord Dottore Matto
10-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Take it back!

???????? (take what back?):confused:

Sairon
10-07-2008, 06:36 PM
whoa guys cool it. And Cade I hope you like your new hobby.

Lord Dottore Matto
10-07-2008, 07:13 PM
whoa guys cool it. And Cade I hope you like your new hobby.

Muuahhaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahha! LOL:p

(we're just playin'!)8)

Gray Exile
10-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Welcome to the insanity, Cade. :)

Cade
10-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Thanks. Got my parts today. Now the fun begins