PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Noyl Wendor
09-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Im back from the outer rim.
Bad stuff out there. Been away for a while but have been making plans on building some new stuff LS's. I also have found someone with an interest as well. Im sure he will be showing up on the forums soon.
I've been back to the shop, lots of new and very cool stuff. I'm looking forward to a new build and chatting w/you guys again.
Cheers
Noyl

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
09-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Hello, and welcome...umm...back!

Looks like you were here before I signed up, so I haven't met you yet.

There is a lot of cool new stuff to play with. Check out the Saber Builder. I think most, if not all of the new stuff is in there. It's a great tool to use to see what your ideas look like.

Noyl Wendor
09-30-2008, 05:54 PM
Yep still lots of cool stuff. I am venturing into LED sabers now. I've always been a big EL guy. Now time to start on the new stuff. Well not new, but new to me.
I have some what of an idea what I want to do I've looked at kits already. Any suggestions? For some one venturing into LED? The hilt stuff I can adapt. So let me have it. :)

Darth_DevilGuy
09-30-2008, 07:27 PM
well the new seoul P4's in the shop get an absolutely insane amount of brightness, there are some new blade techniques that make LED sabers way more even while maintaining brightness. there's tons of new MHS parts in the shop... lot's of stuff, oh yeah ultrasabers drivers will be selling again next month for full sound and light options, the crystal focus is coming back too.