PDA

View Full Version : My First MH Lightsaber

Halowinter91
09-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Here is my next project. I took the lightsaber from saber_builder and uploaded it into Photoshop so that I could work with the customization a little more.

This isnt gonna be a lightsaber for myself. It is actually for a friend in my German class.
It's gonne need a bit of custom work for the emitter. I was shocked to see that there werent any V cuts in the list of products.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o78/halowinter91/Saber%20Projects/Arther_edited-1.jpg

This was actually a drawing at first, and then I did my best to flare it up. The silver piece I'm guessing would have to be a sleeve. Apparently, today in class after I showed Arther the picture, that small rectanguler thing next to the button is a Parks Clamp.

I've been making a check list of all the parts I need and it came out to around $129... :eek: Does that sound about right?

LordBane21
09-25-2008, 03:58 PM
Cool I like that a lot. I like how u photoshoped it.

Lord Maul
09-25-2008, 04:00 PM
$129 will be for the MHS stuff alone I bet...The electronics will add to that. A $129 saber can't really have any custom work or powdercoating.

Halowinter91
09-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Well, that was after I added the blade and all the electronics. But no sound card. I even added the power coating.
And then pulled out the calculator, and added the taxes.