PDA

View Full Version : not so much about converting

thejedilestat
09-14-2008, 07:12 PM
well it is but ehh

over the past 3 weeks i have ben looking around and have seen some cool stuff the one that stands out most is a MR FX Obi ep3 made to look like a Obi ANH and i started thinkin if anyone would want to and or has taken the ep4 Luke and made it into an ep5 Luke

yes i know MR already made one but it is bulky cool but still bulky

so ya i just wanted to see if anyone els was thinkin about this or had thought of it

wallflores1469@aol.com
12-21-2008, 12:04 AM
ive actually thought about doin that all you need is some rivets, red button screw to replace the fish eye on it and change the calculater bubbles over to a curcuit board all things except the rivets(local hardware store) are sold here i believe check under graflex if im not mistaken and the beauty part is the activation switch is the curciut board not the red button

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr301/darthcepe/DSC01409.jpg

and dont forget about the k bold ring

chaos
12-21-2008, 03:00 PM
The only other thing is the ANH version has 7 grips where as the ESB version only has 6 grips, you would have one to many grips!

thejedilestat
01-19-2009, 06:04 AM
hmm... it could be done but i just dont know about the marks that the grips would leave

maybe taking out the one grip and redistrabuting the 6 could cover any marks?

idk

Lord Dottore Matto
01-19-2009, 01:48 PM
Have not taken the grips off a luke, but if they are done like an anakin, then that wont work because there are holes