PDA

View Full Version : Punk Rockers vs. Star Wars Nerds

Devilstar2k2
03-14-2006, 01:11 PM
*NOT FOR CHILDREN*

http://www.wimp.com/punks/

I'm sorry, but I LOVE this video...

Someone just linked it to me, so I figured that I share it with TCSS forum.

Enjoy!

-Shawn

xwingband
03-14-2006, 01:19 PM
LOL, "Go back to Hot Topic!"

<center>http://www.geocities.com/ghost_soldiers_unit/gs_banner_trans2.gif
www.dewbackwing.com</center>

xhypnauticx
03-14-2006, 02:29 PM
that was funny [:D]!!!!!

The Plague
03-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Nice, "Star Wars nerd my @$$"
Has anyone here done some but kicking to people who have called you guys Star Wars nerds?

Is that your lightsaber or are you happy to see me?

james3
03-14-2006, 03:32 PM
That had to be set up...that's wild[:D]

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Mi Gin Gonn
03-14-2006, 05:00 PM
nothing like a good rumble. if we'd have been there, we could have whupped those little punk b*stards with polycarbonate blades! then again, i probably shouldn't say that since i do sing & play guitar for an old-school style hardcore punk band (think minor threat, old suicidal tendencies, etc).

and as MC Lars puts it, "Hot Topic is not punk rock."

that one kid yelled "you wouldn't know a punk band if it bit you in the ass." his idea of digging deep is probably Operation Ivy or Green Day. I'll bet he's never even heard of Jerry's Kids.

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

Wolverine
03-14-2006, 05:21 PM
I love the comment one of the "punker's" girlfriend makes, something like - "Your 40 something, and standing in line to see something for 4 year olds" ...She can say something like that standing with guys dressed like that, with hairdo's like that....Oh yeah, "it's clobbering time". [B)]
When I was in metal bands, we all were StarWars fans, would've cleaned the streets with them. [}:)]

Mi Gin Gonn
03-14-2006, 05:24 PM
[:D]

was "clobbering time" a Sick of it All reference?

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

987654321a
03-14-2006, 05:24 PM
that was brutally funny

The Dark Side will kill you
www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com
http://www.imageuploader.org/uploads/598a8186b2.gif

GFORCE13
03-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Alas so long ago this happened during the Episode 2 Lineup at Graumans and they were put in there place by Art a Fellow Liningup Member. The Moral of the Story is never mess with a SW Nerd the funniest thing this comes from the Star Wait Dvd and they managed to find the Punk Rockers to do the Commentary Track on this Chapter.[:D][:p]

May the Force
Be with You

Marc E.

SaberGirl
03-15-2006, 12:23 AM
ROFL.. you're about to get it kicked by a Star Wars nerd !! LMAO

Wolverine
03-15-2006, 01:20 AM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mi Gin Gonn

was "clobbering time" a Sick of it All reference?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Actually That's what "The Thing" used to say in the Fantasic Four comics right before he opened up a can of whoop-ass on someone [:D]

thestr8metaledge
03-15-2006, 02:59 PM
that was easily the best thing I've seen all week lol

GrimaOllak
03-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Ah, they say that the taste of vengeance is bittersweet, but I find it to my liking. Well played, indeed.