PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused

WeeZNizzLe
08-30-2008, 11:04 PM
I dont get what the point of diffusing a blade is?

Novastar
08-31-2008, 12:13 AM
Try lighting up a clear polycarbonate tube without a form of diffusion and you WILL.

Jay-gon Jinn
08-31-2008, 09:49 AM
Novastar is as usual, correct....without a diffuser, the blade will only light up at the bottom and will, in effect, look like the toy hasbro blades....

WeeZNizzLe
08-31-2008, 10:13 AM
oh ok but do i wrap it around the outside or in the inside cause im new to saber scene ive watched many of novas videos and i got me hooked but i dont know nesscary on what im doin

Novastar
08-31-2008, 10:17 AM
There are many diffuser types, most of which go inside the blade.

In general--take your TIME learning about sabers... nothing much will happen overnight. A lot of it is about research, reading... study, experimentation. And really, just the two ways there are to learn: experience and enlightenment.

Lord Maul
08-31-2008, 12:23 PM
Novastar is as usual, correct....without a diffuser, the blade will only light up at the bottom and will, in effect, look like the toy hasbro blades....

Not even that in my experience. When I tried it the only parts of the blade that lit up were the tip and any little nick or dust speck in the blade that caught the light. It provided the best ambient glow of any diffuser though :mrgreen: