PDA

View Full Version : Need a soundcard

Dark Navel
08-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Howdy folks,

Please don't shoot me, yell at me etc. :oops: but I'm in need of a soundcard, other than a Hasbro. Can someone PM me if interetsed in selling a Joe Jedi, used MR etc...obviously for a reasonable price. I know, I know check eBay but they want to sell the whole darn force fx kit which I don't need...already have one that i gutted months ago for the soundcard and I still have all the parts minus the sound and the pommels that went to a different project.

Anyway let me know or steer me in a direction, I would appreciate it.

Kal El Rah
08-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Ask stryder about the up and coming US 2.0, of coarse it looks like the price will be more than getting another Joe-Jedi.

Novastar
08-31-2008, 12:33 AM
Crystal Focus will be available soon enough too... only a matter of time now that it is essentially September.

Dark Navel
08-31-2008, 12:52 PM
Another member was gracious enough to help me out..I am like an obsessive compulsive, when I want it I need it ASAP. The US 2.0 is a ways out and I would be both very lucky to grab a CF when thay are released, and IF I was lucky enough, my n#$% would be in a sling after my wife got through with me after spending that amount of money. Hopefully one of these days I'll be fortunate to aquire one.

A thanks to all that PM'd me with your thoughts...(humbly bows)

eastern57
08-31-2008, 01:04 PM
Be as OCD as you want, man. That attention to detail made the "Dooku"...

Trust me, it's a blessing, not a curse ;)

Dark Navel
08-31-2008, 01:38 PM
LOL..Man that thing was a pain in the arse to make..I may be making another in the near future depending on how things go with clinical in the hospital and ride time on the paramedic rigs. Anyway I looked on one of my walls the other day and I thought man I should really have a Dooku up on that wall. It should be as bad this time since I know what to buy, where to make the appropriate cuts in the metal etc. but I am still looking at around $150 in supplies. I guess time will tell but I WILL make another.