PDA

View Full Version : Can i buy the polyc tubing somewhere cheaper?

matto
11-14-2005, 04:49 PM
I was just wondering if i could buy the tubing somewhere cheaper? Im just trying myself as much money as i can. I've looked around and was wondering if any of these websites would work for the tubing.
<font color="red">--- Do you see the same tubing for sale? if yes then they do offer it..if no ..then um..no</font id="red">

this could be a stupid question i dont know.
<font color="red">--- Asking a store if you could buy the same item somewhere else cheaper might not be stupid but it is rude atleast.</font id="red">

I was also wondering the difference between led and el
<font color="red">--- If you read the numerous tutorials and discussion forums about the two types you could easily see the difference.</font id="red">

... and i was also wondering if i were wanting to order all the blade here, what is the list of stuff i would need, i notice you sell alot of stuff by foot and wanted to know how much exactly to get of everything for the bigger blade...40 i think.
<font color="red">--- Again this is all listed in the tutorials..it is also listed in the blade kits section of the store. </font id="red">

Thanx alot

_-_-_-_-Matt O-_-_-_-_-

DannMann99
11-14-2005, 11:43 PM
pwnt. lol

Stan Johnson
11-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Agreed.