PDA

View Full Version : ok just for fun.

darth ney
08-27-2008, 01:13 AM
ok lets hear your characters back story. tell us all about him/her what makes him/her tick? whats his/her fighting style? why the purple boots..? waite what?..that makes no sense.ok you all know what i mean.lol ok lets get to it then.

i guess i'll start off first.

his name: Darth Ney(short for Neymore,pronounced Nay-more)
his age: 25 years(years on his home planet,=165 earth years)
plante of birth: qu'la'dieum
mother:unknown
father:unknown
saber color: orange
#of sabers:three/ 2 main orange/ 1 backup yellow

My name is Darth Neymore. But you can call me Ney. I was born on the planet qu'la'dieum, I....never knew my mother or father. i grew up in a rundown orphinage on the outskirts of town. It was not easy growing up there,the kids picking on me,barley anything to eat,sleeping on the floor with nothing but a sheet,falling apart,the only protection from the rats.. I can remember...thinking back I used to wonder if my life would ever change, if it would ever get any better.I knew there was more to me than the life I was forced to live. Geting beaten with a gaffa stick every time I did not to do someting.
"I am more than this!" I yelled into the night sky.as I sat on top of the old schoolhouse that was the town orphinage.There has to be more than this.

I can remember praying my silent prayer,"please whatever,whoever,please save me from this.i know i can be more!.I know this is not the life for me."please" I prayed
fervantly. "Help me"....Little did I know it but something had heard my prayer. Over the next week things started to change,like when i would run down the halls to get to the common room for "family" time. It used to take me forever to get there even runing at full speed it would take fifteen minutes to get there. That next day it only took five.And thats not the half of it. I started to have these strange dreams,people fighting,some kind of laser cutting off people's arms,hands,heads,I would wake up screaming,at only one year of age those dreams huant you deeply.But i can remember seeing a face, A man older than 15,with long silver hair, "you cant have it, you'll never have it, not while i'm alive"....then..a dark evil voice,one that i will never forget. "Then your life I will take!"..."Run,women,get the boy out of here,run!!" footsteps......runing..panting......A knock at a door, please take him,its his only hope to live and save us all,,then and for some reason its the most painfull thing i have ever felt..i could hear the sharp high scream pitch of a woman..in pain.."where?"....."I will never tell you"...."WHERE!"...."You will NEVER find it!"

And now you will have to await part 2....TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>

Hasid Lafre
08-27-2008, 11:00 AM
There is a topic like this around here somewhere. Infact theres 2 if I recal correctly.

darth ney
08-27-2008, 12:06 PM
ok well obvioulsy this should not be here. so never mind then.whatever