PDA

View Full Version : what would be a good rouge jedi costume?

darth ney
08-26-2008, 08:37 PM
well i have updated my new personallity to a rouge jedi (nither jedi or sith,good nor evil) using both sides of the force to my advantage. and im gonna need a good costume to portray this theme. can anybody post pics of something along these lines to help me come up with good ideas. thanx guys/and gals...oh and j-lo please do not whip me for my spelling. im a bad boy and i might like it lol """(JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)""" P.S i have even created a new group called rogue jedi all u need to join is a back story!!!

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
08-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Personally, I would go with the "typical" Jedi pattern, but use shades of gray and black. Perhaps a little more leather, such as Anakin's tabbards, and leather greaves and bracers.

If you wanted a little more color, you could add shades of deep red and burgundy, but be careful not to over do it.

Just my $.02, others may have different ideas.

darth ney
08-26-2008, 10:05 PM
use shades of gray and black. Perhaps a little more leather, such as Anakin's tabbards, and leather greaves and bracers.

If you wanted a little more color, you could add shades of deep red and burgundy, but be careful not to over do it.

Just my $.02, others may have different ideas.

i like the idea of a deep burgundy leather on it.

Jedi-Loreen
08-26-2008, 10:34 PM
I see my reputation has preceded me, though I've never actually whipped anyone. :p

I am trying to be nicer, generally, about correcting people's spelling like I used to.

I'm sorry, but I do have to correct one word. It's rogue, not rouge.

Rogue: operating outside normal or desirable controls.

Rouge: any of various red cosmetics for coloring the cheeks or lips.

See how the misplacement of a single letter changes the whole meaning of the word? ;)

Now that that's over with. I agree about using bracers and greaves, I think it can make your character look more bad ass.

My Jedi character kind of rides a fine line, almost Shadow side, doing what she thinks she needs to do to get the job done, much like Qui-gon. Even at the possible defiance of the Jedi Council.

And she wears bracers and greaves. :cool:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/JediLoreen/Leather%20Work/SUNP0010a.jpg

She also wears very dark brown colors.

darth ney
08-26-2008, 11:24 PM
hi j-lo you are more than welcome to join my group ROGUE jedi..lol. just apply from user controll pannel. under social groups. and i will grant u access

and thank you for that major mondo correction!

darth ney
08-26-2008, 11:44 PM
hey guys tell how u like this for a costume.http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26129786&union_id=3157 its under Skylin05 and it says he has a double bladed gold saber and a double bladed silver saber its number 4 on the list. darn the saber in the pic looks orange...i got excited.

swear000
08-27-2008, 12:04 AM
this is a nice cloak:

http://www.kropserkel.com/Images/darkknight1.jpg

Black motorcycle boots look cool too.

That is about as much as I know about costuming.

darth ney
08-27-2008, 12:13 AM
that looks cool. the only thing i dont like about it is the buttons. but that can be modded away. other than that thanx for the link and helpfull info

tinfoilhelmet
08-27-2008, 12:42 AM
didn't marlon brando use max factor back in the day?

darth ney
08-27-2008, 01:21 AM
didn't marlon brando use max factor back in the day?

ok not to sound rude but where in the wompa's but did that come from? i have no idea..lol sorry man

for those who dont know(learn something)

[edit] Wampa
Main article: Wampa
Wampas are a horned, clawed, white-furred, carnivorous species native to the frozen world of Hoth. They are a semi-sentient race of predators standing over 2 m (6.6 ft) in height, subsisting in the cold climate by hunting tauntauns. Wampas are usually solitary creatures, but are known to occasionally hunt in packs. Their white fur allows wampas to blend in nicely with Hoth's blinding blizzards, enabling them to catch their prey completely unaware. Once they have made their kill, wampas drag the carcasses back to their icy lair, where they suspend them from the ceiling until ready to eat them. Due to the extreme temperatures of Hoth and the cold-blooded nature of the Wampa, the creatures are difficult to track on radar. A similar species is believed to inhabit the planet Gall, in the Outer Rim. A wampa also attempted to eat Luke while he was in the wilderness of Hoth. Luke cut off the creatures arm and escaped.

if you would like to learn more about the other creatures of Star Wars please visit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_creatures#W

swear000
08-27-2008, 03:41 AM
whats a scruffy looking nerf-herder anyway?

darth ney
08-27-2008, 08:03 AM
that would be Han..Han solo..lol

darth ney
08-27-2008, 02:00 PM
so does any body else have any ideas? i'm still open to suggestions

ArkaiHalon
08-27-2008, 04:31 PM
I've always had a vision of a "grey" jedi in blue and grey
Blue tunic, grey tabards. Black boots
Standard Jedi design, with a white saber

annon
08-27-2008, 05:14 PM
Seems to me that if a jedi was going to brake the rules of the order the first thing that would go would be the robes. maybe something more utilitarian for your guy, kind of like a cross between Han Solo and a bounty hunter.

darth ney
08-27-2008, 06:06 PM
i like the idea of the boots. and the grey under tunic.but i profer an orange lightsaber.

darth ney
08-27-2008, 06:08 PM
i like the style of the jedi robes,but i think the main factor foe someone ROGUE would be the colors and other minor details