PDA

View Full Version : Anakin AOTC Lightsaber

Dark Navel
08-22-2008, 06:05 AM
So I am looking at an Anakin AOTC MR lightsaber but the sound doesn't work. Can I take this puppy apart and then fix the sound board?? Anyone know how to take it apart? If I use a Joe Jedi board will it work with the EL blade?? Or should I just gut it and do a LUX conversion but again I would need how to know how to take it apart..

Thoughts?

Lord Dottore Matto
08-22-2008, 10:20 AM
No thoughts other than I am in the same boat and have not had the time recently to do a thourough thread search.:sad:

Kal El Rah
08-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Hey guys,
If you do find 1( I think there is a simple 1 at Fx-Sabers board, will look up the link later today) I want to convert the 1 without sound also to LED and use my ANAKIN ROTS board in it.

LDM, did you get my phone call on your cell?

MTFBWus,

Kal El Rah

Here is the link:

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=a2715ac3494aef110fe457aadde6d4 d4&topic=9786.0

I know I have seen a better 1 somewhere else, will look for that 1 later.

Found it;

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=5337.0

DaJoQuim
08-22-2008, 06:07 PM
The master of this is do-clo or x-wingband.Shoot either or both of them a pm and you'll get your answer.

Dark Navel
08-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Good stuff...thanks Kal, great find. Now all I need to do is either fix the soundcard once I get the saber and keep it original or convert it to a LUX which I probably will do, eventually. I think I would have to e-mail Tim to see if he can still make the conversion kit..I know he used to.

I don't even know if it's worth attempting to fix the souncard and if I do I don't even knw if it will work with a LUX. I have read that a lot of these sabers came with the sound not working as mine will be but being hte adventureous type I would want to see if I could attempt to fix the original soundcard.

If that doesn't work then I guess I'll have to get a Joe Jedi or wait to Kalel deploys his card but since he's fallen off the face of the earth I might have to go the first route.