PDA

View Full Version : TFU Demo

valeon
08-21-2008, 09:27 AM
I just got done playing the force unleashed demo for xbox 360. I have only a few words to explain this. Amazingly Done, Easy to pickup, difficult to master, and overall the experience just pulls you in.
I only got to play partway through the first level which resulted in an encounter with an AT-ST, but being a demo I completely understand.

At first glance I can say this is going to be a fantastic game, that does make you feel like you have "the force unleashed" in every way. The destructible and interactive environment makes the game, all thanks to DMM technology. The AI is fantastic as well, interacting with the environment instead of pre-programmed movement. I have not seen a single flaw as of yet, and this is just a demo.

Darth Leximus
08-21-2008, 09:36 AM
is that available on Xbox live??

valeon
08-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Yep it sure is!

Mcich
08-21-2008, 01:22 PM
I got to admit this is one kick ass demo, I played it and damn, in the hangar I got bored so I pulled a tie bomber from the roof and threw it at a stormtrooper

overkill, Force style

Darth Leximus
08-21-2008, 01:30 PM
AHHHH!!!! I can't wait to get home now!!! If anybody is lookin for me after 5pm I'll be on xbox all damn night!!