PDA

View Full Version : Graflex Hilts!

Darth Vane
08-20-2008, 10:11 PM
ok so i am crusing around parks sabers and i found this site: graflexsabers.com/

it sells ethier just functional hilts or you can buy EL sabers.

i am going to keep this site in mind if i ever want a TRUE Graflex hilt!

swear000
08-20-2008, 10:29 PM
yeah those look great. I may have to seriously consider those in the future. I modded one graflex hilt so far but am still working to get a good looking window around my PLI. I would recommend putting this in:

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/LED-Graflex-adapter--P221.aspx

The stock black plastic that it comes with pales in comparison. There are also some nice short pins that replace the stock ones.

DarthFender
08-22-2008, 08:36 PM
I just converted a Parks Graflex into a LuxIII saber. The hilt is sweet. If you do one, be careful removing the metal tang attached to the slider switch next to the Big Red Button. And you may have to grind down the blade holder a bit along the place where that slider is located. I have seen blade holders that are already ground down there but they are not available in this store.

Darth Vane
08-24-2008, 09:52 PM
yeah i think i might get one of these when i get the cash and after i get MY saber completed! lol

and i dont think these ones are el. good to know if i ever decide on the El style though. i dont think i ever will but you never know!