PDA

View Full Version : corbin's driver & mace board clash sensor?

xoliilox
07-19-2008, 10:01 AM
I read a post by X-Wing that you can use the Luke ROTJ board's clash sensor in conjunction with the corbin driver (only one clash sensor total) because there is no voltage sent to the sensor. Is this also true for the mace board?

eastern57
07-19-2008, 11:03 AM
If you're asking if the two boards (luke/mace) are identical - yes, they're the same.

If you're asking if 1 clash sensor will work when attached to both boards... meh, I've heard conflicting answers, but I've never tested it myself. Try it, you won't hurt the boards.

xwingband
07-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah, the Luke and Mace board will be fine with one sensor it's the Vader's and Ani's that have the sensor inline with the blade that are going to not like that.

xoliilox
07-19-2008, 01:01 PM
thank you both!

psab keel
11-28-2008, 01:03 PM
I have a question that really didn't warrant creating a new thread over, but I'm hoping someone here might be able to answer for me.

I have the V2 Corbin Board, running a LUX III Green on 4.8 Volts (NiMH). Everything works fine, but when it's powered on it has a really faint high pitch whine for a minute. Is this normal? It seems like it could just be the board warming up to get the LED up to full brightness because the sound only lasts for less than a minute and then stops.

I was just curious if anyone else had experienced this.

Thanks, Psab