PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Options on *tiny* orders...

Voice
07-08-2008, 08:04 AM
I just reviewed my last order, and noticed that (once again), I forgot to include the covertec button. That's the last of the parts I need to get from here, so I just went to order it, and noticed that the shipping cost was better than double the cost of the button itself ($6 vs. $2.50).

Is there some cheaper shipping option that can be arranged? Something like the covertec button could be stuffed into a padded envelope or something like that without any real risk of damage.

Jay-gon Jinn
07-08-2008, 08:11 AM
I just reviewed my last order, and noticed that (once again), I forgot to include the covertec button. That's the last of the parts I need to get from here, so I just went to order it, and noticed that the shipping cost was better than double the cost of the button itself ($6 vs. $2.50).

Is there some cheaper shipping option that can be arranged? Something like the covertec button could be stuffed into a padded envelope or something like that without any real risk of damage.

Send Strydur an email explaining the situation, and I'm sure he'll work something out for you.