PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Strydur

TimeRender
07-04-2008, 11:45 PM
I tried emailing Tim earlier about a custom machining order, but my email was mailer-daemoned. I sent the same email to him via PM here on the forums, but I know he prefers being contacted through his email address. I also know that the inbox here on the forums has a fairly small message limit, so I am worried that neither of my messages got through. I wouldn't usually use a thread as a means of contacting someone, but I wasn't sure how else I could get a message to him. Tim, could you confirm or deny receipt of my email and maybe let us know when your box is empty again? Thanks!

JasonEuc
07-05-2008, 06:12 AM
Just e-mail to:
sales@thecustomsabershop.com

Maybe I misunderstood, but it this the one that bounced back?

Strydur
07-05-2008, 09:55 AM
I have been receiving E-mails and PM's just fine. Please try the E-mail again as my host did move me to a new E-mail system lately and there may be some issues with it.

xl97
07-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Hey Tim-

I also replied to your PM about the Saber Builder... not sure if you got it. (Havent heard back)

thanks

TimeRender
07-05-2008, 07:41 PM
I apologize, it would seem that this was my fault. I tried sending the email a second time and got another mailer daemon, so I opened it to see why it was returned and realized that the pictures I attached were too big and they surpassed Tim's server limit. I just forgot to convert them to jpg first. Sorry everyone.

Strydur
07-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Got it now time..

xl97.. I think I remember you sending me one but I must have not realized a reply was necessary or maybe I didnt get it..Either way shoot me off your question again.

xl97
07-06-2008, 07:00 AM
Hey Tim-

no questions really..was just a replt to you Saber Builder inquery..

Let me see if its still in sent items.. :)