PDA

View Full Version : My newest saber

DaJoQuim
07-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi Everyone!!
Well I've been working on this saber for a few weeks and I've finished this saber a day ago.I made this saber from a vader hilt.I machined an emmiter for this saber with a blade holder.I'm selling this saber on e-bay.
It has a royal blue luxeon III led with a vader sound board.It's an anakin type of saber and it has real weight to it like a real saber lol!!I also put in two leds on the side of the saber.It's loud and brite for sure.
http://forcefx.proboards43.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=lux&thread=4284&page=1

Lord Dottore Matto
07-01-2008, 07:09 PM
I really like the accents! Nice Job:cool:

Vazan Maceu
07-02-2008, 05:28 AM
Very nice indeed, DaJo, congratulations :)

Angelus Lupus
07-02-2008, 06:00 AM
That's yours? Cool!
I just saw it on my search through ebay, and I like it even more now I see the larger pictures. It has the look of a saber that's been used, added to and repaired a few times, like it has some history to it.

DaJoQuim
07-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks guys!!That saber is brite and loud for sure lol.

Angelus Lupus
07-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Bright and loud, hmm?
I'm tempted, very tempted.

DaJoQuim
07-03-2008, 04:45 PM
I've got a reflector in that bad boy which will put your eyes out lol.

Dark Helmet
07-03-2008, 09:04 PM
That's some grade A work! Great job pulling a classic look from a new approach!!! I love it...I just wish I had thought of it.....jealousy sets in now....F'n cool man, I'm saving money for my new apartment, if not I would have gone a long way to have this one. Once I'm "back on my feet again", would you be offended if I copied it?

Edit: I meant copy it at a much later date ($$$is tight)

DaJoQuim
07-04-2008, 05:57 PM
That's some grade A work! Great job pulling a classic look from a new approach!!! I love it...I just wish I had thought of it.....jealousy sets in now....F'n cool man, I'm saving money for my new apartment, if not I would have gone a long way to have this one. Once I'm "back on my feet again", would you be offended if I copied it?

Edit: I meant copy it at a much later date ($$$is tight)

Thanks my friend and I would not mind it at all!!Good luck on it!!