PDA

View Full Version : MPS Pommel Style 3

DarthTratz
06-20-2008, 02:02 PM
I've noticed that the MPS Style 3 Pommel is currently out of stock. I'd really like to get one of these. Will they be offering more of them soon?

*EDIT*

Sorry, I just noticed the thread about out-of-stock items after I'd posted this. I apologize for my ignorance!

Jhadious Aran
08-14-2008, 02:57 AM
must be a thread i have missed as well. as i cant find this elusive "out of stock" post. whats the verdict on the pommel?

Drichar Deis
08-15-2008, 01:53 AM
must be a thread i have missed as well. as i cant find this elusive "out of stock" post. whats the verdict on the pommel?

Here:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=2002

DarthTratz
09-10-2008, 01:20 PM
I hate to retread this subject, but I can't seem to find an answer to my query. So here goes:

Will they be restocking the MPS Style 3 Pommel?

acerocket
09-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Not to be rude, but you yourself have already realized there is a thread for asking this question. I suggest you repost in that thread (without the angry bold lettering) and see if it get's answered. Perhaps Tim missed the first time you asked. Perhaps he does not want to answer just yet. It doesn't really do any good to ask your question in a different thread since nobody here except Tim will know that answer. As to whether they will be restocked, I suppose since the first batch sold out in 3 days, there will most likely be more in the future.

Strydur
09-10-2008, 02:41 PM
They should be in stock by the end of the week.

DarthTratz
09-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Not to be rude, but you yourself have already realized there is a thread for asking this question. I suggest you repost in that thread (without the angry bold lettering) and see if it get's answered. Perhaps Tim missed the first time you asked. Perhaps he does not want to answer just yet. It doesn't really do any good to ask your question in a different thread since nobody here except Tim will know that answer. As to whether they will be restocked, I suppose since the first batch sold out in 3 days, there will most likely be more in the future.

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to upset anyone. You're right, I should have posted in the other thread, but since I was unable to find a response in the other thread concerning this specific item, I thought I'd ask again. I apologize for my use of the bold type, bad choice. I didn't mean to come off as rude and I'll endeavor to be more subtle in the future.

Thank you, Tim, for answering my question. Again, sorry for any abrasiveness on my part. That was not my intention.