PDA

View Full Version : The Force Skeptics

bazuka
03-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey guys, I got a kick out of this... http://pw2.netcom.com/~rogermw/force_skeptics.html

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will.

Mi Gin Gonn
03-01-2006, 05:13 PM
funny! [:D]

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

naashar
03-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Funny, but "I find his lack of faith...disturbing"! [:p]

You don't need to see any identification.

james3
03-02-2006, 03:41 PM
I wonder how he really feels?[;)]

supertrogdor
03-02-2006, 04:37 PM
I wonder, granted we would all love to be jedi and force sensative and all that, but when will people realize that it is a science FICTION series. Fun to read, watch and such, but lets keep a healthy dose of realizm involved. Not to spoil anyone's dreams of telekenesis or anything, just being practical

naashar
03-02-2006, 05:30 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by supertrogdor

I wonder, granted we would all love to be jedi and force sensative and all that, but when will people realize that it is a science FICTION series. Fun to read, watch and such, but lets keep a healthy dose of realizm involved. Not to spoil anyone's dreams of telekenesis or anything, just being practical
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hol' on...so you're saying that I'm not making my television levitate; it's actually the residual side-effects of the rampant recreational drug use that's causing the synapses to fire, creating that illusion?? No, I think I like "the Force" a li'l better! [:D]

supertrogdor
03-02-2006, 05:32 PM
*waves hand in Naashar's general direction*
you want to go home and rethink your life, and your television only levitates when you put it over that obnoxiously strong fan

naashar
03-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Oh...it's a good thing I turned off the "oscillate" function.

Hey..pass me those Death-Stix. And Super? * waves hand at supertrogdor* Credits will do fine.

GFORCE13
03-03-2006, 05:35 AM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Oh...it's a good thing I turned off the "oscillate" function.

Hey..pass me those Death-Stix. And Super? * waves hand at supertrogdor* Credits will do fine.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[:D][:D] Just Fell out of my Chair laughing so hard!!!Damn Hardwood Floor[B)], I guess my Force Powers are Weak.[:o)][:p]

May the Force
Be with You

Marc E.

WeirdoTransvestite
03-03-2006, 07:03 AM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by naashar
* waves hand at supertrogdor* Credits will do fine.
What do you think you are? Some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
HK-47: Extrapolation: 98% probability the miniature organic's [Jawa] tribe has been captured by the sand people and he wants us to mount a rescue. Revan: What about the other 2%? HK-47: Explanation: 2% probability that the miniature organic meatbag is just looking for trouble and wants us to blast him, although this may just be wishful thinking on my part, master. -Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

naashar
03-03-2006, 08:23 AM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by WeirdoTransvestite

What do you think you are? Some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that?

Why, yes. Yes I do.

supertrogdor
03-03-2006, 09:05 AM
*waves hand back*
i don't have the credits your looking for

naashar
03-03-2006, 12:09 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by supertrogdor

*waves hand back*
i don't have the credits your looking for

Well, looks like I'll Go About My Business, and Move Along.

Speaking on this topic, was there anyone that did it better than Ben? Too smooth with it, y'know? Him, and your boy and mine, Qui-Gon. That kat told the Naboo King that "your gods demand..."(Ep. I) Bold...like the taste of a good Death Stick.