PDA

View Full Version : Enter olesmokey

olesmokey
05-31-2008, 06:12 AM
Howdy everyone!

A little about me:

I've been always into sabers and when I learned that you could make your own I got hooked on looking up parts and sites. I've decided to make my own and I became a member, because it came to my attention that I know little to nothing about making things. But it doesnt look too complicated. I've already drew up my first design, any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.

DDanDevious
05-31-2008, 07:57 AM
hello and welcome...

tip #1

read read read... read these forums up and down, any question you have has been asked before (sometimes more than once!) some folks get antsy around here if you start asking questions without researching old threads first...

other than that most everyone is pretty helpful! Enjoy...

DDD

eastern57
05-31-2008, 08:24 AM
Hi and welcome! It's always great to see new folks jump on board.

Good luck on your saber and we're here for support.

...I know little to nothing about making things. But it doesnt look too complicated...

LOL! I certainly hope that the case... :)

Er Dan Gill
05-31-2008, 08:42 AM
Welcome, and enjoy your stay.
Going along with what DDanDevious said, read, read, read, is the absolute best advice.

Drichar Deis
05-31-2008, 09:10 AM
Its true, the answers are here to read, but first you have to find them! It doesnt hurt to PM someone rather than start a new thread.

DarthFender
06-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Welcome to the forums. I will skip the advice to read read read as everyone before me has already told you. So....
Have fun. Look around. Let us know of we can help.