PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Weekends ?

deadite99
05-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Just wondering who all is going this year.Last Febuary I got annual park hoppers for me the wife and kids and this will be the first year we get to particapate in the glory wich is Star Wars weekends.

DaJoQuim
05-27-2008, 05:54 PM
I would have gone this year;but,last year my friend and I were harassed by the disney peeps for taking pictures with the kids.You can dress up and all;but,you better not be as popular as the 501st or you ass will be out of there.Just giving you a heads up!!

fawnheart2000
05-27-2008, 07:47 PM
I was there last year in costume also, but no one yelled at me when several times I stoped and had pics taken. I even met Dajo Quim there. Unfortunately I won't be able to go this year.

deadite99
05-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Yeah...I wont be in costume but my daughters and I will be wearing the sabers I just finished.I made one for my wife to but I have to talk her into it first.

DDanDevious
05-30-2008, 08:21 AM
arrg I was so ready to go this year but I have a huge basewide inspection and its right smack dab in the middle of june, so no leave for me. A couple of my friends are going too and thats what really fries my noodle.

DDD

Darth Epohon
06-17-2008, 09:09 PM
We just got back a couple days ago. We were down in WDW for 12 days, so we were there for the first two weekends of SWW... We had a blast. I was gonna take my costume but my wife talked me out of it because of the heat... Once I got down there I regretted not having my costume with me... It's probably best though, since I don't have a saber yet... The saber is the last piece i need for the costume...

But, we still had a great time...