PDA

View Full Version : Hello

BeamRider
05-15-2008, 08:08 AM
hi, I'm obviously new to the forum, despite lurking for a while to pick up as much information as I can.
Frankly I wanted one of the FX sabers for a long time but could never justify the expense and the idea just fermented for a while as I got distracted by other things, but finally I just thought **** it what else am I wasting my money on?
So after a bit of searching, here I stumbled.
I'm not a metalworker or an electronics whizz so I hope I can get some help once I get my ideas together. I'm from London, England so hopefully any people who know decent smiths or precision parts places could point me that way.
Actually part of the reason for melightsaber interest revival is that my brother is on the British Kendo team, so something connected.

Anyway thanks if you bothered reaading that rambling. I'm sure I'll start a MY PE__S SUBSTITUTE project thread soon enough.
:D

eastern57
05-15-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi and Welcome. We're here to help.

Still Welcome, good to see lurkers finally chime in.

thanks for the edit :)

DarthFender
05-15-2008, 11:12 AM
Welcome BeamRider,

About language usage. I think we can all agree on "Fuggeddaboudit!"

Here is a list of my favorite substitutes...

Darn
Heck
Shoot
Carp
Frog
Can't (short for Can't understand normal thinking)
Witch
Trout or twit
Sith.

Personally i don't give a Sith about what kind of language is used, but other users might give you a lot of carp about it.

Anyways, I'm sure we all look forward to seeing anyof your creations.

Drichar Deis
05-16-2008, 03:02 AM
Aha! another Uk member joining, first of all welcome! second of all, go to misc topics then to shindig-08 and get your ass to the UK meet in August!

Master Dru-Er
05-16-2008, 12:58 PM
Sith it and welcome

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
05-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi, and welcome!

Boy, all you guys from the UK! When are we going to get some more Canadians around here?

DDanDevious
05-21-2008, 09:50 AM
welcome.

have a farkin good time.

DDD

Barmic Rin
05-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Welcome dude!!!

We always try to help new members where we can, but please read before posting:

If I see another 'Have I done this right?' Topic, i'll go crazy!!!!

What part of London?

Do get your a$$ on the Shindig list & we'll all meet up!!! No saber? No worries! We'll have spares!!!