PDA

View Full Version : new here and have a question

stylezp
05-11-2008, 09:30 PM
hello my name is jorge and im new to all this and i was wondering i got a anakin lightsaber if i convert it will the blade be removable ? if so will i get to keep all the sounds and everything ? and how much will the kit cost ? thank you

DarthFender
05-12-2008, 06:24 AM
Yes, yes.

The blade will be removable if you use one of the conversion kits sold here (when they are in stock). Or you can purchase a kit elsewhere just make sure it is 1" compatible. The conversion replaces the led string from the MR lightsaber with a Lux III, Heatsink and optics. part of the plastic blade holder is replaced with an aluminum blade holder. But the sound board and the speaker remain as original. Good sound great light, very duelable.

Barmic Rin
05-12-2008, 12:52 PM
It's easy enough to do. Just be careful where you solder & what wire you're cutting! LOL!

37H4N
05-12-2008, 01:02 PM
I'd keep it in perfect condition but thats just me. If/when you convert it I hope you can find a conversion kit 'cause I don't think Tim or Ultra sells 'em anymore. I could be wrong I dunno.

DaJoQuim
05-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Good luck with yours!!I'd had my anakin rots converted and I must say it was worth it lol!!