PDA

View Full Version : Ima Here!

zadjii
05-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Well, after reading up on saber building for about 2 weeks, I finally made an account. I have some desired parts I want to order (once my pocketbook deepens) and i am building a custom saber in Autodesk Inventor for my Introduction to Engineering and Design final project. If anyone wants to donate...

As for a Bio:
Name: Zerran Xzatu
Race: Knillian
Alias: -none-
Force affiliation: Jedi and Sith. (yes, simultaneously.) Balance bringer.
Lightsaber color: Cyan
Lightsaber form: Custom
Special force attribute: Spacetime burst
Current Lightsaber: none, Genesis in progress.

Ok, so the Knillians are not a race in cannonacle Star wars. I am here to fix that. Not really. PM with any questions (even though I'm a noob.) Generally generous.

DARTH KALEL
05-11-2008, 10:06 PM
sounds really cool, i've heard of that somewhere else before of was it in another star wars book. I'm a Kryptonian lol so I really like to see other races blended into the star wars EU.

DarthFender
05-12-2008, 06:14 AM
I've never heard of Knillians, but I get along ok with Killian's. LoL

Welcome to the Forums.

DDanDevious
05-12-2008, 06:38 AM
so whats the spacetime burst? is that like freezing time or moving forward through time or something good like that? Cause I can do that here at work sometimes. I close my eyes and when i open them, and hour or so has passed.

welcome!

DDD!

Barmic Rin
05-12-2008, 01:02 PM
That's coz you fell asleep again DDD!!!

Does that explain why the boss wants to see you in his office tomorrow morning?

Welcome Zadjii!

DarthFender
05-14-2008, 09:12 AM
Hiro-san: Whoohoo! I did it!

zadjii
05-28-2008, 05:24 PM
Ok, if you have heard of Knillians before, they aren't my knillians. Knillians are part of the grand universe inside of my head. As for how they reached the star wars EU, ummm ....:roll: lets see.... Black holes! yeah, lets say that they got here from a black hole spacetime disruption, which sent them t this alternate dimension. that sounds ... plausible... i guess...

AS for spacetime burst, spacetime burst is just a generality used to describe a variety of spacetime (mainly time, but Einstein said that time and space are connected) distortions and manipulations.

any other questions, reply in this thread.