PDA

View Full Version : Can't login to store

Tom
05-08-2008, 08:58 PM
I have the right email and password, I login, and it takes to a category page - but when I click account, I am presented with the login screen. I can't complete an order because it says I have to log in because that email address is already used. But I can't login!

chaos
05-09-2008, 03:06 AM
This has happened to me before, when you type in your email and password do you just hit the enter button on the keyboard? If you do, try just clicking the 'sign in' button instead thats what I do.

Darth Morbius
05-28-2008, 11:31 AM
It seems as though this may be an issue with Firefox. Sorry to resurrect this topic here, but I have the same issue when I use Mozilla.

Using IE works just fine for logging into the store.

DarthSkummelavsky
08-10-2015, 02:42 PM
Similar problem using either IE or Google Chrome, I can login to the forums just fine but when I try and use the same UID and password to login to the store, I get an error message that, ''The sign in information you provided was incorrect.'' I am using the same credentials.
1. Should I be using the same login UID and password for the forums and the Store
2. If so, why do they work for one but not the other?

Strydur
08-10-2015, 03:00 PM
The store and forums do not share logins

DarthSkummelavsky
08-11-2015, 07:11 AM
That clears up everything. Since your response I have successfully been able to login to the store, reset my password and added items to my wishlist. :cool: