PDA

View Full Version : dude I just saw the coolest thing on ghost hunters

Hasid Lafre
05-08-2008, 04:12 PM
They were at an armory in massachusetts or something like that. Well there sound guy got laid out by something. there DVR at the end of the hallway cought him falling and another camera caught the full frontal of him getting laid out by something. His bag that he has for the sound equipment for the cameras and that is down by his hips and something grabed it and used it to smack him in the face and just fell like a sack of potatoes.
They got a thermal camera and its all grays and whites, and on his face wher ehe was hit with the sound bag it was hot and the medical guy they had at the reveal said that it is deffinatly inflamed from being hit with something hard.
Its prolly one of the coolest things Ive ever seen on that show period.

xwingband
05-08-2008, 04:15 PM
That episode is like two years old. They like replaying it because of that though.

SWAT Strachan
05-08-2008, 04:31 PM
We have something similar over here, called "Most Haunted"... Problem is, it's a load of tosh :mrgreen:. The 'medium' in the series is called Derek Acorah, and he's slipped up more than a few times, this one's a cracker though, he puts on a sterling performance for a spirit called Kreed Kafer... Or if you're good at anagrams, Derek Faker :rolleyes:.

Link (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PW_ONN8odYs).

Hasid Lafre
05-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Maybe old but I just saw it.

Darth Leximus
05-09-2008, 09:17 AM
I like Most Haunted now that they don't have Derek Acorah anymore. David Wells the new(er) guy seems to be spot on most of the time and he doesn't do that fake *ss channelling garbage.

It's funny that this got brought up cause my cable is out and i just watched the first season of Most Haunted on DVD and was ROFL at how fake Derek is.

Ghost Hunters is pretty good, but some of those guys seem to be actors as well.

LAN-ED-TUL
05-09-2008, 05:52 PM
yep, seen that episode it was his equipment bag, it just flew right up and wholluped him in the chin.

also, i get to watch most haunted sometimes too. seen their halloween special last year.